Reviews for Lust is Ed, Ed is Lust
nessieblackfan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I liked this.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Aww that was so cute! I love the Ed and Winry pairing. Nice story, I liked it! _
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
cool story
Little Lovely chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Huh, short, but sweet. That'll probably be the only time I like short and sweet fanfictions. -Can you tell that I'm reading your stories one at a time?-
DeathStealerelf chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
it was cool. i liked it. check out mine called Dark Night but its in a inu cross over with FMA and its in the Inu Yasha section!
nekoluver chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Aww that was so cute! I hated the ending too! Oh, but I have evidence that they have to continue it. Unless they just keep continueing the mangas...It's fine either way. But yeah, it bothered me the most that Winry wasn't more upset about Ed being gone. Of course when they showed her agian it was a couple years after right? Whatever. It still kinda sucked...Wow. I wrote a lot. lol. :P
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Nil: haha, that was very good! this is your first FMA fic? Very well done! i think you kept all of them in character very well! Ed was a tiny tiny tiny bit off, but nothing major, lust was a little wierd, im nont sure she would have come with them, but you made it work.. vey well done, keep up the good work!