Reviews for All Bets Off
fagfgggdsdgsa chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
why didnt you continue? its realy good!
Flying Zipper chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
i adore it! i love how you wrote the characters, how they interracted, and the ending was great!
even though it's always kind of a downer every time it fades to black, BUT it worked, and i really enjoyed reading the rest of the fic!
great job, kudos!
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I know that its been several years since you wrote this, but I love this fic so much and I enjoy your style so much that I just have to ask you. Do you think that you could find it in your heart to write a follow up piece? Or perhaps something from Vegeta's perspective?

Thank you for sharing this fic wit the world and with me.
colasmoothie chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Cruel cliffy is cruel

Closure pls
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Anticlimatic ending. It just sort of ends.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
hheehehheheh
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I looved that dtry!
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story, but it needs a sequel lol
Reppu chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Late to the party, but I enjoyed this story, especially the dynamic between Bulma and Vegeta. They are both very feisty people, so I hate to see one being weak-willed and sad. Great job!
The Gizzard chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This...was...AMAZING! I loved this fic! I loved it! Oh, wow. LOL.

You're rather evil for ending it where you did, but alright. :)

Wow, wow, wow, wow!
What I wrote chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Heh. I like it ;)
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow, why hadn't I found THIS sooner?

Nicely done! ;; Haha. The ending was awesome. Loved it.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is the best BV get together story ever. I loved it :)
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I really enjoyed the premise of this story. You really did well tapping into a side of Vegeta most people don't see. It makes perfect sense he'd know how to fix the GR. But he would simply make Bulma do it because he's a Prince and thinks it beneath him.

I liked the dialogue and the description. My favorite scene was the one for the copper wire where he walks in all greasy.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »