Reviews for All Bets Off
Yay! Finally gets to show that he is not only a killing machine, but also has some brains!
That Gorgeous Girl chapter 1 . 1/2
When I saw the premise of this fic I had to read it lol. Truly a fresh idea within the Bulma x Vegeta fandom. I enjoyed it. I do agree with one review that said the ending was anticlimactic and just ended. True, it was. Not saying a detailed love scene should have occurred, just a more effective ending. But I see you wrote it 7 years ago, I can only imagine how much better the writing would be if you decided to revisit it. Solid story, though. It was good. I was glad to read on your profile that you're writing novels. I feel too many talented writers on this site simply write fanfiction and don't use their talent to pursue writing careers. Again, glad you are because I see you have a lot potential, and I am also trying my hand at it. Like you, I randomly became reintroduced to DBZ and fell in love, and then I discovered that people actually wrote stories about DBZ (didn't know wth fanfiction was before!) and was inspired to write my own stories. Thanks for writing this story, Tara, and I wish many blessings on your journey as a writer:)

P.S. So jealous that you live in Australia. Sigh. Lol
Mars chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Omg what a tease!
JC chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Looks like Bulma is in trouble. ;)
fagfgggdsdgsa chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
why didnt you continue? its realy good!
Flying Zipper chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
i adore it! i love how you wrote the characters, how they interracted, and the ending was great!
even though it's always kind of a downer every time it fades to black, BUT it worked, and i really enjoyed reading the rest of the fic!
great job, kudos!
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I know that its been several years since you wrote this, but I love this fic so much and I enjoy your style so much that I just have to ask you. Do you think that you could find it in your heart to write a follow up piece? Or perhaps something from Vegeta's perspective?

Thank you for sharing this fic wit the world and with me.
colasmoothie chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Cruel cliffy is cruel

Closure pls
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Anticlimatic ending. It just sort of ends.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
hheehehheheh
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I looved that dtry!
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story, but it needs a sequel lol
Reppu chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Late to the party, but I enjoyed this story, especially the dynamic between Bulma and Vegeta. They are both very feisty people, so I hate to see one being weak-willed and sad. Great job!
The Gizzard chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This...was...AMAZING! I loved this fic! I loved it! Oh, wow. LOL.

You're rather evil for ending it where you did, but alright. :)

Wow, wow, wow, wow!