Reviews for Konoha High And Why it Sux
Lunakitsune-kun chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
AND I SET FIREEEE TO THE PUNCH! WHACH IT BURN AS I POUR A GLASS
SkaDude chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
I love this.

it is the funniest thing i've ever read in my life

read my profile.
demontrust chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
yes...the village brats, come on and update fool
demontrust chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
good job
MidnightOrchid chapter 7 . 2/5/2007
Omg, this is halarious! I love it, please continue!
Satski chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Yay! BoredNeko-san has updated! Sorry I'm just now reviewing;; This was a nice chapter~ XD We should have many awkward silences from now on... I really enjoyed the chapter!

-Satski (OhMiGosh! I talked with Itachi! -Dies-)

P.S. Itachi isn't the only one that's bringing Sexy Back...-coughSAIcough- XP
Satski chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
Yay! BoredNeko-san updated! Even though it's short compared to your other chapters, I still liked it! Sasori is my favorite character right now! X3 He's so awesome~
Demon32835 chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Freakin' awesome! PLZ continue.
justplainrii chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
Inspired by me?

I can see hints of my!Kisame and my!Neji in here, among other things (probably).

There are a few grammatical mistakes, but overall, it's rather nice. )

I should read it more closely sometime.
Mikky-mail chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
This is such a funny story You have to continue!
Albatross chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
"He has a hangover. His older sister bought b33r yesterday, and he got his a55 pwn3d in a drinking game."

*quotes to oblivion*
demontrust chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
I wrote this whole review, and then the computer froze. So I have to do it all over again, and I'm really pissed. So, here I go: Reading this chap was hard for me...I think you know why though...*shudders* I want to know where you came up with all ten things. Ah, Gaara is more scary when he's acting OC then just bring himself...poor Neji. All of the ten thingys were, like awesome. The eyrie was like, the coolest. I feel...disoriented, so sorry for not sounding like myself...unless I do, but awesome chap anywayz, but I'm looking more forward to the baby sitting chap, where you shall not be the only one torturing the NAruto cast
4315354154 chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Gahh...the Eyrie's are very displeased...can't...take...-eyes roll into back of head and topples out of chair-
blaqkout chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
OMGZ. XD I loved this. Yay for Narusasu-ness, along with Sasodei, and Itakisa! You have my respect. My absolute favorite pairings!

As for the chapter... Red Stripe made me laugh SO GODDAMNED HARD. XD And you totally got the Karaoke thing from Naruto Ultimate Fanflash, didn't you? Neopets reference in here made me laugh-I WASN'T the only one who noticed that! Hurray, beer! So many things

In short, you win at life.
Satski chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Really great chapter BoredNeko-san, un! I was really laughing when Neji and Kyuubi were fighting over an anime (I do that all the time with my friends, except I don't really choke the person, {Like Neji did to Kankurou} my friend calls me an anime freak everyday (Yes even today when we had no school) ;-; XD I hope to read more soon and hope you have gun in camp. I'll send you the character bio in a few minutes BoredNeko-san! Deidara is so awesome! (Random)