Reviews for Time Spent In The Lab
excellent work!

HawkAngel
Star chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
How sad! I hope you write a sequel this story is just too great to leave here. Great job!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I really liked this one. The previous two were also good but this is the best of the series so far. Though I really liked how Logan was thinking part of why he wanted to touch her was so he could possess her mind, body and soul.*shivers* Very in character, IMHO.

Now on to the next!

-Ellie
LoganLuver101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Yay! I love your treiquel(heh heh little word i made up there because i can't remember the real word) of fanfics! When are you going to make another one though...because i think that this one deserves another one...or a lot to complete this whole series thing. so yeah just wondering.

UPDATE SOON

Luv Ya

~LoganLuver101
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
"...the look on his face is *on* of support." I am sure you meant one instead of on. "All three are *quite* for a moment." It's quiet and not quite. "You still haven’t explained why he *wad* kissin’ you." Was instead of wad. "...careful to not go anywhere near his hair line and not to press *to* deep to touch his scalp." Too instead of to. "He’s already done that *to* many times for me." Again, too not to. "She has *do* regard for her parents." Did you mean 'no regard' instead of do regard? "...we’ll * back into the mansion and talk." Did you mean 'we'll go back'? "...not the mind *, one* next * her as she talks and lets them talk." Maybe the comma should get moved and you should add a 'to': "not the mind one, next *to* her..." Wow, I am loving this story/series. Sorry to hear about your computer, that sucks. I will await patiently for you to get a computer and finish this series. Thanx for the great reads so far!
Lupa chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
You should write about their talk too.
Jessicat1982 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
that was a great series. i hope you continue to write another installment.
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I really liked this, though I didn't get to watch X2 yet and I'm gonna assume that this is set after that. Oh well...still love this pairing. _ Awesome work.
MissBe chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
THis is a very good story. May i suggest combining all the oneshots into a single story? I hope you'll be writing more on this timeline, as i'd like to see how everything is resolved between Rogue, wolverine, and her parents.
sanchezkm chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I'm a little bit confused as to what is going on, but I'm sure it will all become clear later in the story. Definitely liking this so far but. Hope you can update soon.
lalalalalalala chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
little bit rushed, eh? it's a really great story (and idea) but it seems like you couldn't keep your keys up to you mind.
SlytherinGyrl chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I Like It. It's very well written plz continue to write :)
telegb chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Great story. Looking forward to another chapter!
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I really liked reading this. I hope that this isn't a oneshot I would love to read more.