Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
brnkofeternity06 chapter 20 . 2/26
You probably abandoned this story. It's been years I can see... and I'm sad to realize that I won't be reading more. But I loved your story while it lasted. It was interesting to say the least :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 2/26
crazy chapter! And what the hell is Mizuki still doing alive?!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 2/26
This was amazing. I love the progression of your story and how it's just come to THIS point that I've been waiting since you wrote out the chapter where Naruto found out that his mother was still alive but in a coma and being cared for... and now the reunion at the end of this chapter! Truly worth the wait :D
Battlesny chapter 7 . 2/13
It seems the more of ch7 I read, the more I start to expect to see a certain dog hanyou come in at some point
Battlesny chapter 2 . 2/13
YAY, Naruto just turned into Link :)
BoomOnGames chapter 20 . 2/11
Good chapter looking forward to the next update and seeing the story unfold further
WolfLord04 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Its dead jim
Nlucariow chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
I know you probably wrote those before minato namikaze and kushina uzumaki were I introduced, but I cant read somethinglike this
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
They've cut his throat! This is insane! Kill the stupid f**king villagers! They don't deserve to live!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Kill the villagers!
Yanglhayn chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
The fourth hokages name is namikaze Minato not Kazama arashi. I don't know where all this Kazama arashi crap started but it's not true. Get your facts straight.
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
This is just amazing so far! Loving how original the plot is so far. Most people always choose madara controling kyuubi so I'm glad you chose a different path, and I'm excited to see how his inability to speak will play into this!
kitsuneluv chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Love the story. Though Nation's mom's name is Uzumaki Kushina and his dad's name is Namikaz Minato. I may have misspelled those. Anyways the name Arashi was a rumored name for the 4th hokage until Monday was mentioned in the manga. I was going to mention it beforehand but I am reading this on my cellphone and iI didn't have the time. Still it is a great story.
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
. .Lame...
Honestly - having a nice female Kyuubi is over used, but I can get over it, having the Kyuubi make a deal with Naruto for power is over used and really lame no matter how much it is over used... but I can get over it. Having the Kyuubi take the high ground and refuse to help Naruto unless he promises to be a ninja and a good person is going a bit too far. but I could get over it.
Having the Kyuubi give Naruto special powers that are unique to him and his situation is lame. But I could get over it.
Having the Kyuubi just randomly gift naruto with an intellect, is just plain stupid and lame. and maybe I could get over it.
But when you put all these together. Well then you've just got lameness after lameness and it really isn't terribly promising as far as the rest of the story goes.
Also the kitsune illusion is probably the thing I have the most issue with, giving your main character a kickass special ability that he didn't have to struggle to get or achieve and that no one else could ever use or match - well it's just a massive lameness all around. What makes stories good and interesting is the struggle, not only that but whenever you do read a mary sue the mary sue still needs to earn that power somehow, otherwise it's just not worth reading.
9foxgrl chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
cool story, I hope you add more soon
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »