Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Sakka no Kyuugigei chapter 6 . 10/13
Why the hell can nobody remember the Naruto's dad's name? It's Minato, not Arashi!
bananahead1 chapter 3 . 10/12
in this chapter I made a realization that since the seal intrigates kuramas and narutos chakra and since kurama has infinite chakra didn't that mean technically in the future he could become immortal because he has too much chakra that he can become a god
bananahead1 chapter 2 . 10/11
OK I can't take it one of the things I can't take is naming kurama something else its kurama not hikari not hikaru not sasama or anything else
QueenDeadPool chapter 20 . 9/8
Well I have to say this was getting really exciting and I like it. It's sad it hasn't updated in over 8 years, and that it's weak on the Naruto and Hinata fluff.
bananahead1 chapter 1 . 7/29
arashi is minatos Japanese form
Hmason chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
i feel like naruto is TOO yippy and happy ESPECIALLY after the attack i mean NO one baring poorly (sorry but it's true) characters get over life altering events like that you should have made him darker less happy and more gloomy for f**k sake he was just lynched in the streets COME ON!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 7 . 5/5/2017
Naruto father is not Arashi... it Minato dammit.
Fireflame159 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
yep this was my only problem... why do I have to hate naruhina
Fireflame159 chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
I think this is the part in which the story diverges from how I wanted it to go. I'm fine with literally every thing in the story so far but one thing is standing out to me way to much...
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
Ch 20

I had seen second story, maybe that is the second ark .
Death Watch Mandalorian chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
Keep it up, man! I really like your story.

The only issue I have is that kakashi should have been more bashed and Naruto should have delivered a tongue lashing and a "you are worse that trash, a waste of space" to him, and of course a scene when kakashi breaks down.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Ch 9

Simple. If Hikari was the grumpy fox So well known than strained agreement until after years soften or got it's respect. But also Naruto would be weaker.

So the shadow clone makes a horde and that is not liked with that forbidden arsenal for mere newbie making him weaker human. The water clone is too dependent of the water source . That sucks. Half version is water spikes based on water clone. Earth clone also but the shadow one is one of the best. Independent from any source beside the mind strain and endurance.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Ch 8

Kuubi is Water? Originally she is fire and chakra form . Fox fire is also cool.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Ch 4

Er hello , the jutsus of the forth Hokage. Where are they. They are legacy.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Ch 2

You nearly described the beautiful hot Ninetailed vixen Ahri . Minus the white hair .

And Naruto became Mute . I hope that will be fixed in future.
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »