Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 7/11
Ch 20

I had seen second story, maybe that is the second ark .
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 20 . 7/11
Keep it up, man! I really like your story.

The only issue I have is that kakashi should have been more bashed and Naruto should have delivered a tongue lashing and a "you are worse that trash, a waste of space" to him, and of course a scene when kakashi breaks down.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/10
Ch 9

Simple. If Hikari was the grumpy fox So well known than strained agreement until after years soften or got it's respect. But also Naruto would be weaker.

So the shadow clone makes a horde and that is not liked with that forbidden arsenal for mere newbie making him weaker human. The water clone is too dependent of the water source . That sucks. Half version is water spikes based on water clone. Earth clone also but the shadow one is one of the best. Independent from any source beside the mind strain and endurance.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 7/10
Ch 8

Kuubi is Water? Originally she is fire and chakra form . Fox fire is also cool.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/9
Ch 4

Er hello , the jutsus of the forth Hokage. Where are they. They are legacy.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/9
Ch 2

You nearly described the beautiful hot Ninetailed vixen Ahri . Minus the white hair .

And Naruto became Mute . I hope that will be fixed in future.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 6/8
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/8
Kyto-Kun chapter 10 . 4/2
Besides, you need to talk to your own species sometimes, who knows you might like talking with humans. I mean not all of us are conceited, self-centered, egotistical, drama queen, 'I must be the best' Uchiha's...
dead for life chapter 20 . 3/19
Great story! I'm sadden by the lack of chapters, hopefully one day you'll pick story again!
WeirdGirl1717 chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Can you please let the readers of this story an explanation of the abandonment? I and many others thought that this story was wonderful. Thank you! (Also, this story rocks!)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Sorry but there is a grievous error. The Fourth's and Naruto's father's name was
Minato Namikaze and his mother was
Kushina Uzumaki
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Why theeee fuck would you take away his voice for no logical reason people like you ruin stories like this that has potential
Draco0905 chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
So a new take on this story huh? orochimaru's niece and our worlds heavy infantry weapons. I wonder how far you plan to take the new weapons approach. hopefully not far. Most if not all weapons from "thousands" of years ago would be at best scrap metal. and gunpowder becomes useless in less than a decade.
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »