Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Shu Ouma GC chapter 7 . 5/5
Naruto father is not Arashi... it Minato dammit.
Fireflame159 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
yep this was my only problem... why do I have to hate naruhina
Fireflame159 chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
I think this is the part in which the story diverges from how I wanted it to go. I'm fine with literally every thing in the story so far but one thing is standing out to me way to much...
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
Ch 20

I had seen second story, maybe that is the second ark .
ivanjavier.andrade chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
Keep it up, man! I really like your story.

The only issue I have is that kakashi should have been more bashed and Naruto should have delivered a tongue lashing and a "you are worse that trash, a waste of space" to him, and of course a scene when kakashi breaks down.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Ch 9

Simple. If Hikari was the grumpy fox So well known than strained agreement until after years soften or got it's respect. But also Naruto would be weaker.

So the shadow clone makes a horde and that is not liked with that forbidden arsenal for mere newbie making him weaker human. The water clone is too dependent of the water source . That sucks. Half version is water spikes based on water clone. Earth clone also but the shadow one is one of the best. Independent from any source beside the mind strain and endurance.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Ch 8

Kuubi is Water? Originally she is fire and chakra form . Fox fire is also cool.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Ch 4

Er hello , the jutsus of the forth Hokage. Where are they. They are legacy.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Ch 2

You nearly described the beautiful hot Ninetailed vixen Ahri . Minus the white hair .

And Naruto became Mute . I hope that will be fixed in future.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Kyto-Kun chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Besides, you need to talk to your own species sometimes, who knows you might like talking with humans. I mean not all of us are conceited, self-centered, egotistical, drama queen, 'I must be the best' Uchiha's...
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
Great story! I'm sadden by the lack of chapters, hopefully one day you'll pick story again!
WeirdGirl1717 chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Can you please let the readers of this story an explanation of the abandonment? I and many others thought that this story was wonderful. Thank you! (Also, this story rocks!)
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »