Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Dragon Noir chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
effectively, a long chapter, although still quite a number of errors (mostly typos)

so the kyuubi's story is laid in the open, wonder what you'll make for the others (especially shukaku) and how you'll fit the akatsuki in all this ; and oro is bound to have a nasty surprise atsome point or another (after all, foxes hunt snakes)

arf, good gifts, although he already have a good set of scars, and the kitsune illusion is bound to make a great prank-tool (have pity for sandaime...maybe) and i wonder how much he'll go through to master his enhanced senses (smell can be especially tricky, as shown in the narukiba match in the preliminaries *grins*)

even then it seemslike hikari has planned quite a lot of things to give or teach naruto, wonder what and for when

the parts i really find rushed is when naruto talked about his goal to be hokage, i was expecting him to be more shaken by what happened, i was expecting him to be a little more emotionnal (he seems oddly detached when he talked with hikari, just before she told her story)

oh, so there's a possibility naruto will be taken in custody by ibiki, can't wait to see the young blond kitsune's reaction to mister big-scars ; i hope you won't make naruto loose his voice, at least not permanently

can't wait to see next chapter and if you'll start the training, as well as the full aftermath of the 'incident'
Windsbane chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
This story looks great. Naruto's life took a major turn in about a weeks worth of time. The story about all the dangerous weapons is really interesting, I've imagined something like that story in the past to explain how technology exists in Naruto yet there is less of it than the present day. I really want to read more so please update soon.
2 u chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
very good keep it up
KunochiDreamer chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Good chapter.
ChaosRonin chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Intresting start to the story i can see the hell Naruto can raise when he learns how to control his illusion technique _, hmm cant wait for Narutos training and later years to be posted will be an intresting read.

later _
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Nothing was wrong with this. It KICK ASS! YA! Any way it seems that Ibiki should adopt Naruto for awhile. Learn thwe tricks of the trade from Ibiki. Naruto can be a torture expert and scare the crap out of people with his silence and be hoage at the same time. HAHAHA! I crack myself up. Seriously it was good that Ibki likes him and would take him in. Write more ASAP!
kumiko chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
i really like it. please continue and review very soon.
Del'Cera Osirin chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Hey, I like what you've got going here. It might not be the most original idea (no offense!), but you've turned it on its head (at least for me). I only noticed one thing. Shuriken is the same in the singular and plural forms. Other than that, though, your spelling/grammar/all that stuff is perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lighting Scythe chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Yatta! What will happen to poor little chibi Naruto wha! Pleaspleasepleaseplease UPDATE SOON!
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Pretty good. It kicked ass. Will Kyuubi teach him some things as he grows? Will Naruto tell the third he came in contact with Kyuubi and that she's not all that bad? Where's Hinata? Write more ASAP!
2 u chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
not bad not bad at all. Keep it up
Dragon Noir chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
very interesting start, especially with your characterisation of kyuubi : hikari meaning 'light' and her calm and seemingly caring (for naruto) demehanor and what she said about having a good reason to coming to konoha and the purpose of her being sealed in naruto, that's kinda alluring

i too like stories where kyuubi and naruto meet early and develop a family-like relation

as for the pairing, naruhina is fine by me (in fact it's my most loved pairing) but as long as it isn't yaoi/shonen-ai i'm okay with it, well if you don't go for hinata i would like temari or tenten and making hinata in a sister-like role with naruto, if you go with ino or sakura you'll have to play good with the ooc-ness

i still say the hokage should have blasted the f-king bastards surrounding naruto
Evils-Incarnate chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
good prologue. I usually like the kind of stories with Kyuubi being discovered by naruto early. Keep writing, I'll be waiting.
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107