Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
demon-sword chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
interesting fic. i like it. it seems that it has the beginings to be a really good fic. you would think that he would want to be a the next demon lord considering that is what his nee-chan is and he looks up to her. and please can you make it so that naruto is not hopeless with girls. every fic out there has naruto a idiot. but this time with a big sister well two big sister, at least he could be somewhat smart with girls if not a pimp. well update soon.
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
THat so rocked! He kicked their asses. That fat woman couldn't even make it past 20 yards! HAHAHA! Sweet! Write more ASAP!
2 u chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
i like a lot keep it up. And hey keep him in his childhood a while, you write it so interestingly.
MR. SE7EN chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
THAT WAS HOT KEEP GOING and the chpters length was awsome , KEEP GOING
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Well, naruto probably earned himself a place in Hinata's heart by saving her from the bullies today. I'm surprised Neji wasn't there to watch her, even if he didn't like her he would have been forced to protect her. I'm hoping for eventual an eventual Naruto/Hinata pairing, in this story neither of them talks much or at all and thus they'll be able to get used to communicating silently as a team more easily. I want to see Anko be a second big sister to Naruto, and I can't help but think how much fun it would be to see her get a chance to talk to Hikari and dream up plans to kill Orochimaru.
japanese chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Very good story please update soon
TJ chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
interesting
MeowMeow Man chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Awesome so far. If you do add pairings NaruIno would work well for this story since now that Naruto can't talk Ino balances him out... XD
Rayoko chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
I love it. very intreging well

keep up the good work and up date soon plez

Rayoko ;3
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
poor, poor Naruto. He's lost his vocal cords, but he's not gonna let that stop him. Interesting story from the Kyuubi, too.
Saotome Kyuubi chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Angsty, especially about the mutilating Naruto's vocal cords. I'm looking forward for more happenings and all that ... Great work anyways and all that
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
I hope Naruto can regain the use of his voice some day, he just isn't the same if he isn't yelling alot.
Yumi-chan00 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
GREAT STORY! Love the fact kyubi(some people do not know how the kitsune's name is spelled)is being nice(Nichubbi:A DEMON SHOULD NOT BE SO NICE!)no need to be mean she is a girl you are a girl..so please be a little bit more quieter (not a word maybe but I am crazy enough to use the word quieter) INNER YUMI:IN OTHER WORDS SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DAMNED CAT DEMON!)DAMNIT EVERYBODY IN MY HEAD SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! Ahem...sorry about that where was I...no I was not in the middle of giving you 10 dollars. Oh yeah I remember GREAT STORY! BUH BYE FOR NOW!

WEIRD BUT TRUE FACT: THERE IS AN ENRAGED DEMON IN MY HEAD ALONG WITH MY INNER SELF WHO IS A BITCH! ME BEING INSANE IS THE HIGHEST POSSIBILITY IN THE WORLD!
anaron chapter 2 . 4/14/2006