Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Well, naruto probably earned himself a place in Hinata's heart by saving her from the bullies today. I'm surprised Neji wasn't there to watch her, even if he didn't like her he would have been forced to protect her. I'm hoping for eventual an eventual Naruto/Hinata pairing, in this story neither of them talks much or at all and thus they'll be able to get used to communicating silently as a team more easily. I want to see Anko be a second big sister to Naruto, and I can't help but think how much fun it would be to see her get a chance to talk to Hikari and dream up plans to kill Orochimaru.
japanese chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Very good story please update soon
TJ chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
interesting
MeowMeow Man chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Awesome so far. If you do add pairings NaruIno would work well for this story since now that Naruto can't talk Ino balances him out... XD
Rayoko chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
I love it. very intreging well

keep up the good work and up date soon plez

Rayoko ;3
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
poor, poor Naruto. He's lost his vocal cords, but he's not gonna let that stop him. Interesting story from the Kyuubi, too.
Saotome Kyuubi chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Angsty, especially about the mutilating Naruto's vocal cords. I'm looking forward for more happenings and all that ... Great work anyways and all that
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
I hope Naruto can regain the use of his voice some day, he just isn't the same if he isn't yelling alot.
Yumi-chan00 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
GREAT STORY! Love the fact kyubi(some people do not know how the kitsune's name is spelled)is being nice(Nichubbi:A DEMON SHOULD NOT BE SO NICE!)no need to be mean she is a girl you are a girl..so please be a little bit more quieter (not a word maybe but I am crazy enough to use the word quieter) INNER YUMI:IN OTHER WORDS SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DAMNED CAT DEMON!)DAMNIT EVERYBODY IN MY HEAD SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! Ahem...sorry about that where was I...no I was not in the middle of giving you 10 dollars. Oh yeah I remember GREAT STORY! BUH BYE FOR NOW!

WEIRD BUT TRUE FACT: THERE IS AN ENRAGED DEMON IN MY HEAD ALONG WITH MY INNER SELF WHO IS A BITCH! ME BEING INSANE IS THE HIGHEST POSSIBILITY IN THE WORLD!
anaron chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
must get more!
obliviandragon chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
cool keep going...oblivian
West Wall Gate Guard chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
THIS STORY ROCKS!

UPDATE SOON
Kyuubi's Rage chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Hey man good fic. By the way some parirings that you cousld put ans that I thing that are the best ones NaruxHina SasuxSaku NejixTenten InoxShika . Well it's just a sugestion. update soon please.
BasicallyAnIdiot chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Cool. I look forward to the next chapter. Update soon. Later!
AznAltron chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Very Nice Start Up i think this can be another great story comming up! no parings huh well i realy like new parings like NARUTO AND TENTEN! make new parings 2gether like tem/naru or sumthin not the same thing over and over hina/naru *shiver* and if u chose tenten u can make her to anything u want since she doesnt show chracter yet

so u can make her ooc best of luck! u need help u email me.
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 Next »