Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Envis E. Bill chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
o.o
Andreasfr chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I just think you should have been alittle more descriptive in the violence part, it would help to get the reader cought up in the story, oh, and its Kyuubi, not Kyubi.

Oher than that, good chapter, nice to see someone break away from the mold of having being a big bused red haired fox godess... nice work
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
TO FAVE
Trebius chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
This story looks very good, but I doubt I'll finish reading it. It looks to be extremely depressing.
ekiouja chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
damm you one good author
Rekuza-Knight chapter 19 . 1/2/2010
Is this story Complete? I'm a little confused with the 'END' at the bottom there.
kris j chapter 19 . 12/16/2009
next chapter please
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
can't wait to read more!
luckycomet09 chapter 18 . 11/4/2009
Please say that you'll still be updating this story!
cratbro chapter 19 . 10/13/2009
I first read this story a year ago, and was most delighted. But I am sad, because the story seems to have died! :( Do you plan on ever finishing it? Pwease?
Zaxara chapter 19 . 9/4/2009
I hope you update soon, this story is wonderful. I like the part about Naruto having fox parts.
kyuubinovelli chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
i think they should tell naruto about his enemies and they should be preparing him for facing them. everyone should know the enemies they may face instead of finding out from the bad guys themselves.
kyuubinovelli chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
well i am not too proud to say i was wrong. this is a really good story. i just don't like the stories where naruto turns into a werefox, or has different hair/eye color or has one of the famous bloodlines. will kakashi and danzo get thier act together?
kyuubinovelli chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
i was starting to like this story too. nothing against it but i am REALLY against naruto-with-animal-parts stories, so if it stays like this i'll probably not read anymore. six chapters was really good though and minus a few minor typos it was going real well.
kyuubinovelli chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
so far so good. only one question though, why would the village have boxers with foxes on them when they have such a bad history with the things? they hate naruto but put the reason for this hate on clothes? doesn't make much sense to me. other than that, i can't wait to read the rest of the story
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »