Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
kyuubinovelli chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
i was starting to like this story too. nothing against it but i am REALLY against naruto-with-animal-parts stories, so if it stays like this i'll probably not read anymore. six chapters was really good though and minus a few minor typos it was going real well.
kyuubinovelli chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
so far so good. only one question though, why would the village have boxers with foxes on them when they have such a bad history with the things? they hate naruto but put the reason for this hate on clothes? doesn't make much sense to me. other than that, i can't wait to read the rest of the story
leobelkin chapter 19 . 8/7/2009
hey man, its alright, the only person who can rush ur writing is urself. dont listen to other ppl who whine and shit. cuz theyre actin like lil kids who dont understand what patience means.

but on another note, LOVE IT AND I WANT TO BE LIKE A WHINERAND CANT WAIT TIL NEXT CHPTER.
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This looks to be a very good story. Definitely going to read the whole thing.
Serenova chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
I just reread this story, and I think that it's a shame that you haven't updated. This is an amazing story that I would hate to go to waste.

Granted when I read this story the first time, I was in quite a bit of shock with what you did with your characters. But as I read you made it all work and flow beautifully. I just want to see a proper conclusion made. Grated, if you are going to follow the manga... that may take a while, but it would also be exiting to see you take your own route in writing.

I just hope that you eventually finish this story, I'll be watching when you do, and don't forget, there are people out there wishing for another chapter and hoping that it comes soon.

Keep up the good work and will wait for a new chapter, whenever it finally comes out.
Anake14 chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
Please update soon, I really loved the story and it's plot line. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future as well
geetac chapter 19 . 7/13/2009
I like the chapters for this story and want more of it.
narutos vixen chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
do you plan on updatting any time soon? and when will the chunnin exams start maybe im missing something but who was hinata betrothed to i dont think that was ever mentioned... i just cant wait for kakashi to find out naruto is minatos son _
narutos vixen chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
so this is a naruhina fic no harem right? oh god help me narut doesnt like SAKURA does he ill totally flip mi lid if thats he case...NARUHINA ALL THE TIME!
Ashans23 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Your a good writter and your story is good... but Mute?... how about Tsunade come back to heal her Godson ? XD
nimb09 chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
great ch can't wait for naruto mom to kill kakashi lol now we play the waiting game "start singing the do song"
Summons Shadow chapter 19 . 6/7/2009
Great Story
naruhina-fanboy-devlin chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
omg very good stroy cant wait to see what hinata does wen she hears naruto's voice update soon i love this stroy
Drakedruid chapter 19 . 5/9/2009
Aw man,you're an awesome writer

I enjoyed ever second of reading it with having to resist to take every "X" minutes to peek how something would end or such.

Darn, I really can't wait till the next update if there is.

Please let there be one, it would be both a shame and a waste to stop now, I mean we; I'm really wondering how you would write the new developments and the continuation of the story arc!
kiyomos chapter 19 . 4/21/2009