Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Sorry but there is a grievous error. The Fourth's and Naruto's father's name was
Minato Namikaze and his mother was
Kushina Uzumaki
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Why theeee fuck would you take away his voice for no logical reason people like you ruin stories like this that has potential
Draco0905 chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
So a new take on this story huh? orochimaru's niece and our worlds heavy infantry weapons. I wonder how far you plan to take the new weapons approach. hopefully not far. Most if not all weapons from "thousands" of years ago would be at best scrap metal. and gunpowder becomes useless in less than a decade.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Not to be offensive, but kyubi is spelled kyuubi, or kyūbi because you draw out the U sound
brnkofeternity06 chapter 20 . 2/26/2015
You probably abandoned this story. It's been years I can see... and I'm sad to realize that I won't be reading more. But I loved your story while it lasted. It was interesting to say the least :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
crazy chapter! And what the hell is Mizuki still doing alive?!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
This was amazing. I love the progression of your story and how it's just come to THIS point that I've been waiting since you wrote out the chapter where Naruto found out that his mother was still alive but in a coma and being cared for... and now the reunion at the end of this chapter! Truly worth the wait :D
Battlesny chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
It seems the more of ch7 I read, the more I start to expect to see a certain dog hanyou come in at some point
Battlesny chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
YAY, Naruto just turned into Link :)
BoomOnGames chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
Good chapter looking forward to the next update and seeing the story unfold further
WolfLord04 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Its dead jim
Nlucariow chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
I know you probably wrote those before minato namikaze and kushina uzumaki were I introduced, but I cant read somethinglike this
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
They've cut his throat! This is insane! Kill the stupid f**king villagers! They don't deserve to live!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Kill the villagers!
Yanglhayn chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
The fourth hokages name is namikaze Minato not Kazama arashi. I don't know where all this Kazama arashi crap started but it's not true. Get your facts straight.
1,621 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »