Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
This is just amazing so far! Loving how original the plot is so far. Most people always choose madara controling kyuubi so I'm glad you chose a different path, and I'm excited to see how his inability to speak will play into this!
kitsuneluv chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Love the story. Though Nation's mom's name is Uzumaki Kushina and his dad's name is Namikaz Minato. I may have misspelled those. Anyways the name Arashi was a rumored name for the 4th hokage until Monday was mentioned in the manga. I was going to mention it beforehand but I am reading this on my cellphone and iI didn't have the time. Still it is a great story.
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
. .Lame...
Honestly - having a nice female Kyuubi is over used, but I can get over it, having the Kyuubi make a deal with Naruto for power is over used and really lame no matter how much it is over used... but I can get over it. Having the Kyuubi take the high ground and refuse to help Naruto unless he promises to be a ninja and a good person is going a bit too far. but I could get over it.
Having the Kyuubi give Naruto special powers that are unique to him and his situation is lame. But I could get over it.
Having the Kyuubi just randomly gift naruto with an intellect, is just plain stupid and lame. and maybe I could get over it.
But when you put all these together. Well then you've just got lameness after lameness and it really isn't terribly promising as far as the rest of the story goes.
Also the kitsune illusion is probably the thing I have the most issue with, giving your main character a kickass special ability that he didn't have to struggle to get or achieve and that no one else could ever use or match - well it's just a massive lameness all around. What makes stories good and interesting is the struggle, not only that but whenever you do read a mary sue the mary sue still needs to earn that power somehow, otherwise it's just not worth reading.
9foxgrl chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
cool story, I hope you add more soon
Lunarmon chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
So have you stopped writing on this? I hope not but it seems so.
Mangaanimea113 chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
More please involving naruto orochimaru and experiments
Illuviar chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Great story!
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Crappy prologue. : / Sorry but it's the truth. Writing talent about 6/10 - you shouldn't use the same words so many times in near proximity, too long sentences not adequate to situation and not very good description of this stupid angst. All in all, nothing special. And you had exaggerated coz it's obvious Hokage would not let the boy to live on the street. Not good writer, even worse story. Don't want to know what next chapters are about.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
thank you so much for your long chapters your amazing ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
yet again i still have 14 chapters left to read but thank you so much for the long chapter its because of you i love reading so much :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
i love this story your amazing theres 18 more chapters for me to read yet but i have to tell yoiu now thank you so much your amazing! :D
IcomeforNaruto chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Do you intend on putting up the next chapter? :/
zanpaku chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
good story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Man, I wish Naruto didn't have to lose his voice. Still, a good story.
Minalumos chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Great work, i can't wait for more. And seeing the Major as Naruto's mom is quite funny to me and a wonderful twist.
1,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »