Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
leoku123 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
awesome story, now TURN HIM INTO A FUCKIN HANYOU ALREADY! I WANNA SAW ASS GETTING KICKED!

P.S. Im currently only on chapter 7
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
damn. you should start a second story as the sequel to this one when the wave saga is over and continue it through the suna/oto war. this thing is an amazing story and if it was an original book, i have no doubt you would be rich. awesome story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
YEAH! FUCK YOU KAKASHI! (_)
pensuka chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
this is interesting
missourijack chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
amazing story I'm hoping that motoko goes app shit on the villagers
dreadofdeath gohan chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
cool chapter and the coma thing can be real. the worlds longest coma was 37 yrs and 111 days. *-* ~-~
Koroby chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
One of the better Non-standard Bijuu stories.
Bladre MKT chapter 20 . 1/24/2012
i dont, i dont know whats going to happen next ._. well... i will wait fer yer return!

this is a great fic, quite nice and its great that ya got almost everybody working and moving insted of focusing on 2, 3, 4 persons at a time.

if any, i must say naruto is not too powerful, but he does have a lil TOO MUCH of a move list, he can seriously go at "lets surprise the enemy" game for DAYS... its not to bad and its ballanced actually but im not a lover of having to remeber so many details tools and tricks. beside that, great work! 3
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Wtf? Where's the rest of the story? It's been on hold for, like, 2 years! I was enjoying that! Good job btw. Please continue this fanfiction. I think your other fans would also appreciate it very much. Anywayz, I'll be watching for it. NAIgurl out.
continental-line chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I like this seory it's origanial, which sadly too many stories are not. Please continue.

-Bill Ponder
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Perfect story
CryingCicada chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
I basically have three questions, does motoko look like her namesake from ghost in the shell? Will there be more modern like war tech, cause i think too much could ruin the story (just my opinion) and finally, could we have some more original jutsu, i love seein decent ones :)
uchiha isuke chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
the kyuubi can cause natural disasters with a swing of its tails and im pretty sure if kyuubi hit a mountain with one of its tails it would level it anyway and hugging isnt that much i hug my friends all the time and we dont give a damn so its not moving to fast
jaxten5000 chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Im a little dissapointed at the ending of this chapter,i mean come on Naruto removed all his weights AND Hikari' Kumo nin should at least be a little shocked over Naruto's new speed...no pun intended.
Shepard Commmander chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
giving him fox like features like that really destroys the story. the story is good but that making him a fox its just too corny, every chapter was good until you made him that way, to me when you completeley change his features from a human to a demon fox just turned the story into something completely different.
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »