Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
now that i think about it, i can't believe Zabuza is still alive after being injured by Naruto the first time with his demon chakra.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
lol. im surprise that Mizuki did not react to Naruto speaking...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
wow. i have tears in my eyes.
leoku123 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012

P.S. Im currently only on chapter 7
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
damn. you should start a second story as the sequel to this one when the wave saga is over and continue it through the suna/oto war. this thing is an amazing story and if it was an original book, i have no doubt you would be rich. awesome story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
pensuka chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
this is interesting
missourijack chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
amazing story I'm hoping that motoko goes app shit on the villagers
dreadofdeath gohan chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
cool chapter and the coma thing can be real. the worlds longest coma was 37 yrs and 111 days. *-* ~-~
Koroby chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
One of the better Non-standard Bijuu stories.
Bladre MKT chapter 20 . 1/24/2012
i dont, i dont know whats going to happen next ._. well... i will wait fer yer return!

this is a great fic, quite nice and its great that ya got almost everybody working and moving insted of focusing on 2, 3, 4 persons at a time.

if any, i must say naruto is not too powerful, but he does have a lil TOO MUCH of a move list, he can seriously go at "lets surprise the enemy" game for DAYS... its not to bad and its ballanced actually but im not a lover of having to remeber so many details tools and tricks. beside that, great work! 3
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Wtf? Where's the rest of the story? It's been on hold for, like, 2 years! I was enjoying that! Good job btw. Please continue this fanfiction. I think your other fans would also appreciate it very much. Anywayz, I'll be watching for it. NAIgurl out.
continental-line chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I like this seory it's origanial, which sadly too many stories are not. Please continue.

-Bill Ponder
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Perfect story
CryingCicada chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
I basically have three questions, does motoko look like her namesake from ghost in the shell? Will there be more modern like war tech, cause i think too much could ruin the story (just my opinion) and finally, could we have some more original jutsu, i love seein decent ones :)
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »