Reviews for Life of Uzumaki Naruto
Moral Conundrum chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
This is sad. So very, very sad.

Interpret as you will.
Janelle Evergreen chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ano... It's Kit not Pup.
-Aya
dogandmatkearnylovahforever chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh my god! I'm just about crying! How could they do that to a five year old kid! (on a side note) THIS STORY IS SO GOOD SO FAR! 3 :D
Shinobi-unknown chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
very good story update soon but a little to much kakashi bashing for my taste keep it up
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I would of continued reading but you made one MAJOR flaw. Your story doesn't add up with MADARA USING KYUUBI AGAINST THE SHODAIME WHICH IS ALLAY MENTION BY THE TIME SASUSKE FIGHTS NARUTO AT VALLEY OF THE END
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
Make more stories i love em
Sieben Nightwing chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
Wow. I really like this story. I was kinda doubtful early on, but I'm glad I stuck through it. I really hope you can pick it up again and continue writing this story, but if not, oh well... I really hope you get another chapter up soon, cause it's kinda hard being left hanging like this.
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
good i like it
davycrockett100 chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
cant wait
diogo chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
this is all i hate in a fanfic, the main character whining and making tantrum.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
please update soon
SUTFH chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
keep it up
Banjo chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
"Because all life if precious, even the most vile."
I was done after this comment. Vile people are in no way precious. Those who murder the innocent should be killed. Those who torture children, beat them should themselves be tortured and killed. Those who RAPE should be tortured in the most inhumane way possible, before killing them as painfully as possible.

You are a fool to beleive all life is precious.
loretta537 chapter 20 . 8/29/2012
this is a great story! please please please continue it soon
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
hmm.. i almost wished you didnt write this chapter. you left everyone thirsty..
1,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »