Reviews for Uncertainty
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Fantastic. You just about captured the exact dynamic of their relationship. You also excelled at capturing their voice, especially Billy. And he is so verbose, that was a real challenge. Great job!
profiler20 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
WOW! What more can I say that hasnt already been said?

Well you beautifully and truthfully captured Brenda and Billy. I can absolutley see them acting and talking exactly how you wrote it.

Kudos to you. Im very,VERY impressed.

Thanks for this piece of Six Feet Under.
Evilida chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Amazing. I think you've really caught these characters' interaction.
Christy Corr chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Oh, wow! Very nice, very in-character! Well done!

"You mean," Brenda reached over to smack Billy's shoulder. "Why didn't the idiot bourgeois photographer offer him a sandwich?"

- this line was brilliant.
trascendenza chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
So I was trolling around to see if you'd updated What The World Needs Now (that comment about your writing being like crack? Yeah, apparently very accurate) and stumbled across this. Never read any Six Feet Under fic before and don't know if I'll be able to read any more because this was just .good. You captured their voices to such perfection that I almost can't believe you didn't steal this behind the scenes script from one of the writer's bedrooms. Their interactions are so spot-on here... you captured all the parts of their relationship that I liked (read: the non-creepy parts) and still didn't sugar coat their characters, truly difficult with these two I think, and you just pulled it off effortlessly.

...sorting that mess of prints into an outward spiraling pattern, a sort of mandala with a shape visible only to him.

A gorgeous image; the interesting thing is I can see this SO clearly as if it were a shot in the show based on what we saw in the episodes. I love that you poetically captured the filming style.

I really can't do justice to how awesome this is with a measly review, especially at 4AM. Suffice it to say... you are an incredible writer. Truly incredible.
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Amazing one-shot. You obviously worked very hard on it, and I wanted you to know that it was definitely appreciated. You posed a very realistic sibling relationship and you were better than dead on with Brenda's character. This definitely makes me want to read more of your work.
Brate chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Great fic. Loved Brenda and Billy & Brenda's warped relationship was great. Lots of Fic potential there!