Reviews for Just A Game
AnisYamamoto chapter 3 . 10/19
Continue? Please? Hehe
D.T. Mars chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Um! I'm not sure if you'll see this since it's been a while since you've updated anything, but I just had to leave a review. This little series is amazing! I know that you said in the beginning of this chapter that you felt very 'eh' about it, but let me just tell you that EACH chapter of this series is amazing. Everything you've ever written is amazing! You're amazing!
lisa hernadez chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
You cant end there please continue
RandomFangurl chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Please moar
RandomFangurl chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I read the rest of this and I felt that it was really good. I even thought the ending wasn't that bad. Thanks for posting that link
FY chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Damn it with the lime! I can't wait to see them "really in action" next chapter XDDDDDD
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Again another unfinished wonder, when will you stop torturing your fans this way? Please continue.
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
i think it si pretty dam hot
but really robin how can you win the game if you dont know the rules?
trick question you win this game just by being invited to play
Pobre chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Exciting, damn it's over :(
Nova of Mink chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I enjoyed it. It may have lack a little of the intensity of the first two, but still very enjoyable. I like the back and forth, never going all the way. It's fun.
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Are you going to be continuing this story?
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Super good!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
You should update this... It's good. Your writing style is gret
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Woooow! This was really goooood! I wish you would have another or a couple more chapters! This took me almost two weeks to read because I took my time reading this, and I'm glad i did. This was great, really great, the characters and everything! Great story! I loved every second of it!