Reviews for Just A Game
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 1/1
Again another unfinished wonder, when will you stop torturing your fans this way? Please continue.
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
i think it si pretty dam hot
but really robin how can you win the game if you dont know the rules?
trick question you win this game just by being invited to play
Pobre chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Exciting, damn it's over :(
Nova of Mink chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I enjoyed it. It may have lack a little of the intensity of the first two, but still very enjoyable. I like the back and forth, never going all the way. It's fun.
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Are you going to be continuing this story?
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Super good!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
You should update this... It's good. Your writing style is gret
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Woooow! This was really goooood! I wish you would have another or a couple more chapters! This took me almost two weeks to read because I took my time reading this, and I'm glad i did. This was great, really great, the characters and everything! Great story! I loved every second of it!

-Naomi
raven-shadowsong3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Why did it take me this long to find this story?

This is pretty intense! I'm pretty intrigued on what is happening so far. I guess I'll have to read on find out!
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Holy kick in the face, this is so gooooood!
ZebraStripedFlamingo chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
...please update this. seriously. i know writers have this whole perfectionist streak that results in them hemming and hawing over a chapter for two years and their readers waiting in bated breath/annoyance/exasperation, but i can basically guarantee you that whatever you post here will be received with delight and appreciation by all of your readers... you just have to post.

seriously.
ZebraStripedFlamingo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
pretty sure this is my fav rob/rae out there. you really really should update this soon - i absolutely love it!
kattklb chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
luv it
nice chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
well, i like it. i like it a lot.

i would love to see more of this.
F.H.W chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Write more! Please! It's really good...