Reviews for Just A Game
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Are you going to be continuing this story?
Songbook12 chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Super good!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
You should update this... It's good. Your writing style is gret
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Woooow! This was really goooood! I wish you would have another or a couple more chapters! This took me almost two weeks to read because I took my time reading this, and I'm glad i did. This was great, really great, the characters and everything! Great story! I loved every second of it!

-Naomi
raven-shadowsong3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Why did it take me this long to find this story?

This is pretty intense! I'm pretty intrigued on what is happening so far. I guess I'll have to read on find out!
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Holy kick in the face, this is so gooooood!
ZebraStripedFlamingo chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
...please update this. seriously. i know writers have this whole perfectionist streak that results in them hemming and hawing over a chapter for two years and their readers waiting in bated breath/annoyance/exasperation, but i can basically guarantee you that whatever you post here will be received with delight and appreciation by all of your readers... you just have to post.

seriously.
ZebraStripedFlamingo chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
pretty sure this is my fav rob/rae out there. you really really should update this soon - i absolutely love it!
kattklb chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
luv it
nice chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
well, i like it. i like it a lot.

i would love to see more of this.
F.H.W chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Write more! Please! It's really good...
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Aah! The link didn't work.

D:

But this is still sexy, hot, and I think I need a shower...cold shower.
Gannent chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I love these stories! They have a great plotline... and I just love it.. please update! )
Gingerstorm101 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
oh please make another chapter please, i would like to know what the next part of the game is
christymalfoy chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Wow. I loved it. Can't wait for the next chapters.