Reviews for Shatter
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
aw...id be so sorry i found this if it wasnt for the fact that it was so well written..

*sniff* am i allowed to hate john for not seeing it?

ah well good job.
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Makes... *sniff*... me... *sniff, sniff*... SAD! *bursts into tears*

Very, very well written, but still - SAD!

I gotta go read something light a fluffy... and Shwiery...
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Aww, dude, you made me cry. Unrequited love sucks, but the way you wrote it was beautiful.
Delka chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That was sad in a way. Emotionial feeling well put.
moonlightfaery chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
aww god thats a sad story poor elizabeth! really well written! are you going to write a sequel about the wedding ...please do!
Flying Inspired chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
beautiful
Ocean chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Beautifully written. I could almost feel the emotions. I could easily imagine John and Teyla ending up together. I feel sorry for Elizabeth falling in love with John when he was always out of her grasp.
natalie chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I absolutely love this story. I've been meaning to write something like this myself but you beat me to it apparently :d. But that's ok cause you captured the emotions just right. Absolutely brilliant work!
Shep Code chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Gah! That was so painful to read, because you did such an excellent job of conveying all of Elizabeth's hurt. I'm amazed at your writing abilities-able to write both sweet moments and moments full of such angst. Even though it didn't have a happy ending for Elizabeth, I think you did an excellent job at portraying how she would handle such a difficult turn of events. Thanks again for sharing another great story!
Trialia chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Ouch.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
You brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes with this fic. I love it!

Your writing creates a cloud of sadness, of finality, of loss that hangs in the atmosphere as the fic is read. I love the parallel between the state of her office, and the true state of her relationship with John. And you write so perfectly that it is possible to feel what Elizabeth is feeling - particularly as she summons the strength to appear to be the friend that she needs John to think she is being.

This is a great angst fic... Not everyone can pull it off... you do! :-)