Reviews for Fleeting
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh!Oh Sirius!I feel so much for him in this!Really,the wording,the emotion you could convey through this is lovely beyond words!it's amazing!I love it so very much!Every bit of this makes my heart break!
SML chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was so gorgeously written that it brought tears to my eyes. Every syllable is is so well thought out. All long continuous paragraphs of raw emotion that grip your eyes and force you to read their delectable prose. The dialogue, heart wrenching. Skillfully rendered. This story saddens me to no end. I think I'll read it again. Oh, torture, glorious torture.
Hopeful Rays chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Devastingly beautiful. Your writing is amazing.
nataroque chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This killed me. You have, quite literally, ripped out my heart. I don't know if you've caught me in a bout of PMS or what, but I am crying rivers here. Rivers. Rivers leading to effing oceans.

I love how you wrote this. It's really gorgeous, absolutely no denying that. Your descriptions and everything was really... wow worthy. But so sad.

And the end, by gosh the end!

"Instead, when he comes, I greet him at arm's length and brew him some tea and offer him use of my study. Then I'll follow him in there, pretending to clean, and watch as the sunlight streams in through the window, illuminating a halo around his angelic face, throwing his features into sharp clarity. I do not cry, or smile, or speak, or leave, I simply remember. I remember how

I loved the way he looked in the sunlight."

So perfect and terrifically horrible... I found myself waiting for that moment when everything's "better" again. But it didn't come and really how you decided to end it was best. Just sadder.

So wait a go, I'm still bawling.
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
*cries half-happy/half-sad*

this is so beautiful.

that is all.

The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
WHAT. Will. My mom. Think? I almost cried and I'm sure I had a funny look on my face! My family has already seen me cry when a fictional character (dumbledore) died, I don't need this too! Truly, it was wonderful, one of those one shots where nothing really happens but the writer has that tale to keep you reading it like it's chocolate. I love how you tie the start to the end flawlessly, and honestly, very sad. Your stories are making me sad! Are you happy now? Huh?

Thankyou for your flawless, and deppressingly beautiful story.

Lots of love,

Mal and syd
dogstar-ebony chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wow.

Just - wow. I absolutely adore your style. I've been searching for a very long time for a writer who gets every word absolutely perfect, and so far I've found very few, but you are most definitely one of them. This, for example, was incredibly beautiful. I'm not even a fan of slash, generally, but this was simply aching. I loved every word, truly. So much amazing imagery, and all of it so appropriate. And even though I don't believe it was canon at all, you wrote it so beautifully that I started to think that maybe it could have been.
BUBA chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
really sad... but very well written, great job
ferman chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This was just so... perfectly angsty. You are absolutely the best slash-writer around here. And, when are you going to, or are you ever going to update 'a Truth to Lose'?
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Very very sad, but beautifully written. I am practically choking up after reading this.
Louise North chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
So beautiful, this made me cry.
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I am writing this review through my tears. Such an achingly tender piece of work, the imagery is so realistic that I felt the sunlight on my own skin. What a nice companion piece this makes to your new story 'Brothers on a Hotel Bed'. I'm now just thinking why it took me so long to read this fic? It's mesmorising.
Clare Mansfield chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
The best Remus/Sirius story I have ever read. I loved it from begining to end. As close to perfection as one shots come.

I envy your talent.
Captain Oz chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aw... ::wipes away tear:: You're such a good writer, you know that? I could really see it...
Burning Snow chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Absolutely beautifully written. It's sad, but it's wonderful. Excellent work on writing my favorite character...I believe it's the best 1st person Sirius that I've ever read. I applaud you.