Reviews for Belonging
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 8/12
: )
Phoenixfire1519 chapter 1 . 2/22
I have no words. it is so good and has so many emotions in it. I love it.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
That was good... know any fics with harry as a loving protective dom of either, Severus, Lucius, Draco, remus, or sirius?
Dame Shadow chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Great Story with a beautifull happy end
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Whooooa!Niiice fic!What a way to go with this without overdoing any part!Amazing work!
gingerninja713 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
:( this made me sad
hypercell chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great story!
NoxSomnium chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
To me, slave fic, especially friendship and hurt/comfort, is the formula for absolute crackfic. Loved it.
TwangCat chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
great concept and story telling, I really enjoyed the way you blended your ideas with cannon.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow! you have no idea how I liked this fic! It was very interesting! I enjoyed reading it. It must have been very sad for Lupin to have that life.. although I'm sure things will be looking better now. Will he find another lover? will he ever get married? oh... the posibilities... great fic! is there any chance of a sequel? I really hope so.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
well written. this was very good.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Very good
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
wo that was a great idea.
Seylin chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh wow! This one was truly amazing! Each little detail, all the emotion. Just plain wonderful.
JM0RIARTY chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
well another great story... with another happyend _

i havent decided if i like the SlaveSeverus best or this one... they are all very good written and i know its hard to write a slavestory, im trying one... but its german because swissgerman is my motherlanguage and tough my english is enough for writing reviews it isnt for a hole story i think -.-' oh i d like to write in english but i dont get my thinking right on paper in english...

well with Harry finishing Voldemort they couldnt say no to his wish to free the slaves, thats it, isnt it? And im happy about it

Mondkalb