Reviews for Pokeblade
YOU RIPPED ME OF chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
YOU FUCKING RIPED ME OFF
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Awesome story so far and an even more awesome idea! I've always loved pokemon and beyblade so the combination is just perfect! I have to admit Pikachu is one of my favourites too 3 Can't wait to read more of this once you write it! DD
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
update soon please
Sun Knight chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
good story
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
aw poor Kai and we all noe Tyson is Kais bitch theyre so kawaii together
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Cool story. Update again cause I wanna see who wins!

Tenshi _
anna chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
so whats going to happened in the battle between tyson and misty so who is going to win please review and update thank you.
takuya chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
oh what a really cool chapter i so cant wait for more
Pokeblade chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
will tyson help kai please review and update thank you.
Iluvbeyblade chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
Wow. Ok, I love this! When I first saw this, I was just a tiny bit sceptical, because of the whole Kaichu thing, but you've completely got rid of that! .

The idea of Tyson being able to understand Pokemon makes surprising sense, and omg, KAI IS IN CHARACTER! He's sarcastic, and insults Tyson, and at the same time there's these lovely fluffy bits where they're Pikachu and trainer and they're all cuddled up and it;s just AW! *glomps*

I love the way you're following the storyline; enough the same that I can SEE it (on Gameboy and TV screen) and different enough that I can't predict what's happening next! . And you don't bash Hilary, (yay!) or Kenny, (yay!) you keep them in character as well!

I want to rant more, but my rant-well has dried up... oh well. I'm adding this to my favs and my alerts. And omg, SPICE IS SO CUTE! I want her!

Anyway, sorry about my insanity. You'll be seeing more of it. .

Bye bye! Update soon! Please?
Vampirycent chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
O.o Team Rocket tracking devices.. But on the other hand, YAY Tyson got a badge. Clever Kai for dodging.

Um, a mistake here : “Why are we standing around looking at the inside?” Kai questioned suddenly, “Shouldn’t we be worrying what’s on the inside?” - I'm guessing the first 'inside' is supposed to say 'outside'.

And yay, there is an Onix! I like Onix, t'is cool.. for a rock XD But then again, since it's Brock I guess there would be an Onix ;

And '“I don’t really care one way or the other.” The Pikachu replied simply.' - That is SO Kai XD! Ace.

Well I liked this chapter, but it's taken me 5 chapters to realise that I don't know something... What is a Chikorita? ; *Goes to Google images* Why it's taken me so long I don't know, but oh well.

That scientist dude giving Tyson that amber rock was kinda weird too.. *wonders*

Anyway, I be going now to catch up on other stories I have neglected lately. I look forward to the next chapter Until next time, TC. Peace.

~Angel~
Hiyami chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
No... I hate cliffhangers! Why did you have to place one there. Hey, when are Jessie and James going to appear again? What 'bout the other chars from Beyblade? Are they going to make an appearence or is it going to be just the 4 of them?
Wingedchilde chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
Good chapter. I love the fact that Tyson's a good trainer. Go Tyson! Yay, he got his first badge. *Grins*

You know, I never was into pokemon (Though I played the handheld game. Damn addicting thing) but this is really good. I guess having Kai and Tyson makes all the difference. _

Looking forward to the next chapter. May your fingers stay spry and your ideas keep flowing.

Wing
Setg'-in chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
o.0 holy shit! can't like kai hear those things or something with his impressive hearing, i bet those ears aren't just for decoration. anyway totlaly awsome and i so cant wait for the next chapter see yha
Cryysis chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
Cool, I like it Nice job! Keep it up and update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »