Reviews for Child of Darkness
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
That was great. I loved the date that Nick took Madison on, especially the background information about how Madison had become afraid of frogs. And your ending was beautiful. Now I can't wait to start reading Children of Light.
Lover of Reid chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
That was great. I loved every part of it. I loved all the different fighting sequences. I'm glad that Nick decided to save Madison from the pain she was experiencing from the master, and then destroyed the master himself, and not to mention that Madison was able to bring him back to the light. I was so scared when she was hurt. You nearly made me cry when she died as well as with Vida. I love Nick's new magical ability and Chip's. The reunion with everyone at Root Core was really nice, especially with Clare saying that she hadn't seen Nick since he was a bitty baby even though she had known him for months. But you really added a big twist by having Lee-Lee transform into the new vampire queen now that her mother was destroyed. Even though I liked that she and Phineas had gotten together on the show, it should be interesting to see what happens to her now that she is the new vampire queen. I'm so sad that the next chapter is the last chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Oh my God that was totally awesome. I love how you had both Xander and Madison preparing to for their own thing to complete in the underworld while Chip constructed the Dawn Crystal. I really hope that Madison can change Nick back from being evil because I don't like the way that he has become, and I want them to be successful in getting out of the underworld. I also like the fighting ability that you gave Xander to fight Vida. Its too bad that the writers for the show couldn't have come up with something like that. I'm getting sad since there are only a few chapters left of the story, but I will definitely read the next story that goes along after this one.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
That was great. the episode where Chip helps Vida change back from being a vampire was one of my favorite episodes from the season. I really like the trident that you gave Madison, and am curious about where it actually came from. Could Nick have sent it to her some how? It should be interesting to see how Nick reacts to see Vida down in the Underworld along with her jeep.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
That was great. I like how even though Nick can't really stand training with Koragg, that he still gets pissed with himself when Koragg beats his butt in training. And then when it comes to Nick's sister one thing is for sure, she won't stop til she gets the answers that she wants, especially when she goes straight to Madison for the answers. I was a little shocked that Nick just up and told Gracey the actual truth. But I actually like how Gracey didn't believe him and thought that he was kidding with her. I like how Nick and Madison are still trying to make their relationship work but I really hope that Udonna and the rest of the gang can figure out how to change Nick back to the light before he has to end his relationship with Madison. That is one thing that I definitely don't want to happen.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
That was great. It was interesting to see what kind of alternate mental setting each person was placed in. I like how Lee-Lee was the fastest to figure out that her setting wasn't real. But out of everyone's I feel the most sorry for Chip. And since either side has half a map it should be interesting to see which side reaches the fire heart since Nick is with the darkness.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
That was great. I like how Nick is still acting like a rebelling teenager even while in the underworld. And I like how Maddie surprised the guys by using teleportation. I'm just a little surprised that Phineas had altered Udonna's memories of what had happened with Nick and Leanbow. But at least know Udonna knows the truth of everything that happened. I hope that t Maddie and the guys can find the fire heart before Nick and Lee-Lee, that away nothing has to happen between their groups.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
That was great. I was wondering how exactly Koragg was planning to use Madison to get Nick to join him on the dark side. Man he really seemed to have spent a lot of time contemplating this plan. Nick may look different now but its nice to know that he's still himself mentally for the most part. I loved Xander's reaction to Maddie walking into the rock. Hopefully the four of them and Udonna can come up with a plan of their own to help get Nick back from the darkness before Koragg can change him permanently.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
That was great. Even though I already knew that Nick would make it out of the other dimension with catastros I'm still happy that he made it out. I will admit that I was a little confused by Udonna's memory flashback during her meditation but I think I understand it now after seeing her explanation that she told Nick. Its just a little weird for me to think of Udonna someone else rather than Nick's biological mother. I like how Maddie offered Nick to use her as his excuse for being late with his sister's dinner. It should be interesting to see how the introductions go.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
That was great. I loved Udonna's story of catastros just like I did during the original episode. Its a really good thing that Nick and Maddie can communicate with one another telepathically but I think once Nick comes back to the real world that he and Maddie need to tell the rest of the guys about their telepathic link. But for right now I'm a little nervous to see what Koragg is going to try and do with Nick.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
That was great. I like how all Maddie has to do is shout Nick's name and he'll come to her. And I love Nick's sister she sounds like she's a lot of fun. The fight between Nick and Koragg was interesting especially with how Koragg proved that he and Nick were related and I'm really relieved that the rest of the guys showed up to help Nick when they did.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
That was great. I loved Nick's grandma. She sounds like a sweet lady and seemed to take to Madison really quickly. I figured that you would do the accusation of Nick stealing the money from the Rock but I love how Maddie stands up for him against her friends.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
That was great. I like that Nick was able to talk with Maddie about hearing Koragg in his head. I'm glad that she didn't freak out when she heard everything. And I like how she's going with him to visit his Grandparents to ask them questions.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
That was great. I actually like how you have Nick and the other rangers deal with the monster better than they dealt with it on the show. And I am so excited that Nick and Madison have become so much closer.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
That was great. I like how Phineas saw and knew that Nick had used light and dark magic in his spell. At least Udonna basically told Nick the truth about where he comes from. So is Udonna not going to be his biological mother like she was on the show? It should be interesting to see how Nick handles what happened to Madison because of his feelings for her.