Reviews for Calvin at Camp
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Nice start. This look brillaint.
Alpha Bulblax chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Can you do an episode where all of the girls at camp form a club against G.R.O.S.S? It would be a great action and song opportunity!
Roninarnia chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is cool! Please keep writing!
RWthefan chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Ya know, I was in "The Music Man" as well!
Cybertiger3000 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow I loved it! You're really good at mixing all these characters. This story is definitely on my fav list.
clank6478 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hey BP, could you write The brave little Tiger soon, it sounds funny.
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 32 . 11/10/2008
I have to say my favorite part was when Ed broke the fourth wall and advertised the Calvin King 1/2.
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 31 . 5/18/2008
Actually I think that the song was really good. But still this was a great episode. I need to write another Calvin at Camp story soon...
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 30 . 5/12/2008
Calvin accidentally calls Larry a koopa instead of an alien at the end? Or did he know all along! Also I noticed a couple references to Board of DOOM (The Jason and Marcus hunting an alien) if so, why is Larry the first kid to come to the camp since Eugene and not ZIM?
Evil Riggs chapter 30 . 3/29/2008
THIS IS THE MOST STUPIDEST STORY I'VE EVER SEEN!

WHY DON'T YOU CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE, BITCH?

LEAVE THIS SITE, JUSSONIC'S SLAVE, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO REPORT YOU!
Raxivace chapter 29 . 10/31/2007
Great chapter. Nice ending with Eddy and the head.

I also want to say that after reading your profile, I think it is AWESOME that you want to use Banjo-Kazooie in the series! Truly one of the greatest games IMO. I can imagine Eddy and Calvin tring to fight Grunty too.
Jordan R. Was Here chapter 28 . 7/5/2007
I'm not a fan of Lost so I skipped over chapter 28, but I'll grade chapter 27.

Positives:

A sequel to The Pool Villian with a twist near the end, very nice.

The humor is good

You are updating quicker which is good

Everybody stays within character

Negatives:

- You still lack detail in the setting and mood of the chapter whihc can add to the story

- This chapter felt short to me

CALVIN AT CAMP has a 5 out of 5 and letter grade of A-. This was Jordan R. Was Here giving out his thoughts. Peace out and rock on Blue Paratroopa.
Raxivace chapter 28 . 6/26/2007
I don't like LOST, but I still thought this was one of the best chapters yet! It was hilarious!
K-Rool chapter 28 . 6/26/2007
That was awsome. It's sick that more people don't review you.
K-rool chapter 27 . 6/19/2007