Reviews for I'm still here
Loved it! Very fwuffy ending! -
HanayakaXy chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
simply tight! I like it..:p
HomyGurl2000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Dat wuz... BALLIN! dat wuz so cute!
Darkamygal07 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Nice work I absolutly love Leeten to death...after Gaamatsu that is _
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
reli,sakura is such a bitch,i mean rejecting naruto & lee cold everytime,saying 2 sasuke that narutos annoying,stupid and she hates him behind narutos she coldly says that lee looks horrible and she would never date him...and 2 top it all off,she said that naruto was just being stupid and using the fact he was a orphan to misbehave(yes she did know about the kyuubi and she STILL was mean to him!)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Sarah: wow... freaky. that is so freaky. i'm not fond of Lee/Saku pairings myself, but i strongly approve of Lee/Ten pairings. and ten/neji pairings. nice.
UchihaHakura64 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Yay! Nice Story! The first LeeTenten I've ever read...well it's something I've never thought of before, but your story has convinced me it could happen!

Are we supposed to critize in reviews? Aww, well. I can't do it. Great story!
T.L. Minyou chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aww, this was really good! i love all your LeeTen fanfics and i cant wait for that 5 chapter fic! i also cant wait for 'jerk' to finally get to the dance part!

~T.L. Minyou
Glimia chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aww, so cute. Very nice. I never really thought about this pairing, but now, it does actually make sence. My outlook on life has just been changed...
Lil Enchantress chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I love this story SO much! It's so ironic how you like about the same pairings I do. (Tenten/Lee, Tenten/Kankuro, Gaara/Sakura) I mean, I like others too, but these are some of the best. Actually...Shikamaru/Temari's the best, but let's not fight about that. Poor Tenten didn't feel like she was needed, I know that feeling all too well. You really know how to connect things with my life. You're so awesome! _~ I'll try and read a few more of your stories. I enjoy them so much. Good luck writing!

~Lil' Enchantress

~~Naomi
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wayy too cheesy, but I like TentenLee, so I'll forgive ya.
Dancing-Like-Nobody's-Watching chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
AW! KAWAII! that was so incredibly cute!
blackhaze666 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Just one long word can describe this fanfic's ending: AW!

Yes, it is a very long word...but I dont know how else to put it;
cherrybubblegum chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
HOLY CRAP!So cute! Seriously,their should be more LeeTen out there!