Reviews for Anomaly
vestarho chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh dear. It's a story two years ago. I only wish there is a chance that you will still finish it. I am dying with curiosity of what really happened, and I so wish to see Peter heal. But I am not even sure if you still visit this site. I truly hope you do, and would continue this beautiful story.
LaurenWinchester chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
This is such a sweet, sad story, I absolutely love it. Are you planning on updating it?
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I'm a little disappointed there isn't more yet~ I loved this! I'm just now reading the wonder that is Narnia slash and am frantically looking for more! Please update soon!
Bashlei chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
I really like this story. I've developed a taste for Edmund and Peter fics ranging from close friendship/Sibling relationships to Slash. This is a sweet fic and I would look forward to the ending if you continue.
astalder27 chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
I actually really like this! I dont mind slash/incest as long as the story has a good plot, and this one definently does. Please update!
lastyearslove chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
That was... beautifully written. I feel terrible because Peter is always the one who bears all the weight of the world, and is too stubborn to let anyone help him.

But yes, I absolutely love this. Wonderful job.
Finnigan Irish chapter 2 . 7/3/2006

Syringe chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
I like this. I really, really like this. It wasn't what I was expecting-although I don't know what I was expecting-but I love it! This just works. Please write more!
shelby chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Oh wow, normally I'm not all for the topic of incest, but you managed to make it beautiful somehow. In the writing... just wow.
Xela Tokrub chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
KEEP WRITING! YOU'RE BRILLANT! I HAVE A AUTHOR EATING PLATYPUS AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT! I actually don't... just keep writing your story... it's amazing.
Argentus chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Very good job as always. Just proves how well you write, using the Narnian setting. I like how you said that Edmund would have borne Peter's wounds in a heartbeat.

Your other fics are very intense brotherly love, so exploring a slash relationship between them should be interesting. However, try to make sure that we *know* it's slash because mistaking it for brotherly love would make it...uh...awkward to read Mistaken Perception, etc.

To be totally honest, I'm not sure I'm gonna follow this because I'm very, *very* skittish about Lucy/Tumnus. But as long as Peter and Ed are there...well, I'll just have to see.

Keep it up!
Capegio chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Aw, Peter, you're not a monster! Ed needs to wake up and slap (or kiss!) some sense into him. He's being all emo. :)
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
It's good! I like it! Please do update! *faves*

Mary chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
No don't delete this! It's really good, the undertones of slash mixed with the brotherly love and they way you talked about the effects of the war. Making Peter human. Your writting is very good as is the story
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Continue, definitely! This is excellent! You MUST update soon; this is too good not to continue!