Reviews for Nightmare
LyricInTime2803 chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
I've just come across your stories, and broke one of my cardinal rules reading a story that isn't complete and hasn't been updated in such a long time. But I loved "Our Love is Here to Stay" and couldn't resist checking out the sequel- which was equally impressive... so far. Now, it's ended with the phrase "Coming soon: Chapter 6", and OLiHtS ended with "I promise, I won't disappoint with the sequels". So please, please continue this story? There's such a shortage of shipper fics, and this one is great. I know it's been three years since you've updated it, but I'm writing a review in the hopes that maybe a little nudge will spark some re-interest to write... in the meantime, I'll have to settle for going backwards and reading your other stories (I saw "shipper" in the summary for OLiHtS and couldn't resist starting there!) Again, they're so well written and I'd love to read more!
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow Monica and Andrew Parents for the first time what will they name their child?
kitcat19us chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
great story..so far
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
I really would love to read the next chapter! Are you still writing?
SennaFan4ever chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Hey there ALex! Lauren ehre. i Hope you're doin gwell. I jsut rea dhte first five chapters of your Nightmare story for TBAA! IT was great! I cna't wait for Gloria to be in it and for Eliza/Rafael stuff! That is so cute!

Well I hope to read more from you soon!

Remember, God loves you!

Lauren
The Sway Wannabe chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
This story is really good please finish it or at least put the next chapter up soon.
andrewsblueangel chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
I am glad to see another chapter please hurry with more Kim
Shannah chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Hey! Great chapter once again. I know, I'm kinda repetitive with what I say, but its the truth. You always write awesome chapters, and I can never wait for the next one to come! Please update soon!
Lily di Rivombrosa Versailles chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
This nightmare is really dreadful, I hope nothing bad will happen to her.
Lily di Rivombrosa Versailles chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
I really hope Monica will have a peaceful sleep.
Deyse chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
Oh, poor Andrew and Monica! I'm so sorry she's still having those nightmares... And she needs to tell him what's worrying her! It's no good to keep things just for herself! *sigh*

And I keep on hoping that her dreams are all but dreams!

PS. Love your descriptions and the scary atmosphere in Monica's nightmare! Spooky!
Space-Case7029 chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Good chapter. Lots of tension, especially for Monica. I really, really, really hope that everything turns out all right, but can't tell until you give us the complete story. Look for more soon. Audra
Shannah chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Tehehehe! Raphael likes Eliza! :P This was a great chapter and I cant wait for the next! Please update soon!
Deyse chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Oh my goodness you’re back! I’m so happy to see you posted more, I’m really enjoying this story and was wondering if I’d read more of it.

I love the scenes where Monica and Andrew find out about their baby! Poor angel girl! All that tension before she knew the little one was alright! And it’s a boy! A little angel boy! Andrew’s joy and the way he celebrated were also moving! *sighs * so happy to see them happy!

But... I’m still worried here... Monica will have a peaceful sleep, won’t she? *eyes wide open * Won’t she?
Space-Case7029 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Good chapter. It's so much fun to see Andrew that excited. I can just picture him skipping around the halls singing. Look forward to more, feel sorry for Monica already and I don't even know what shape her dreams will take. Audra