Reviews for Hold Me
Mm Ranger yum chapter 1 . 8/5
I love this story! :) It's true babies will die from lack of skin to skin contact bit what people don't realize is that everyone needs to be touched. It's one of the basic human need to survive, without touch people withdraw, can truly lose their minds and people in nursing homes, prisons, and orphanages do give up and die. It's sad to think of how many people die just from the lack of touch, but there are other's who will only let someone touch them when having sex , that's more of a personality problem. Like psycho/sociopaths.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
:')
margaret fowler chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is awesome,YOU are awesome, why on earth did you quit? i so want a second part to this..and your letters one shot..i know i bugged you before, BUT PLEASE WRITE MORE..hugs. margaret
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really want this one to contine, i just love it, the power of touch.
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
that's such a sweet, sentimental story...sigh... :)
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lovely, and sweet.
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is wonderful stuff, perhaps you could start writing again?
lea-pee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Sweet
Sh.C chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
you are really good at this. I've read a few of your stories so far and I'm addicted. :)
redlamps chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh my god! I love your Ranger and Steph in this story. It is so sweet how they compliment each other. A lovely story that I enjoy re-reading when I'm feeling the need for some romance.
flamencochic chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
People do not realize how very important touch is. More for some than others. People have been known to die or go crazy for a lack of touch. There is a depth to their need and this story that is amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us.
CyborgWithGreatHair chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
AWW! That was so SWEET! it was such a good concept! I wish I had thought of it! And it could be entirely true, I mean, look at how often he touches her! Wow!
Deda chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I enjoyed his very much. Good short story.
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aw, that was so sweet. I like reading about Ranger and Steph that way. Keep up the great work.
Skylar747 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Being a hug hussy is problematic. Don't ask how I know this... Great story!