Reviews for The Price of Love
Obsidiana chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awesome fiction...I love your original characters and the story lines you developed here. I am not one to enjoy angst unless I am writing it but this was very good and I am so glad it ended happily. I would have been in a serious bad mood the rest of the night if Logan died or Marie left for good...Really well done story! Thank you for sharing.

always-kh chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
another good chapter poor rogue. oh i like all the stuff with the testing and everything you normally don't think about that.
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
good first chapter and yeah i gotta agree with her motivation for not ratting him out. lol.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 15 . 8/22/2008
bluedragon1836 chapter 15 . 8/2/2008
awesome! loved it!
Shrimp chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
This is one of my favourite stories. Probably my absolute favourite X-Men story.
CaptMacer chapter 15 . 6/18/2007
How's about a sequel to this one? It turned out pretty good.
BluestBunnie chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
i *really really* enjoyed this story. You are very talented.
MYBIGBLUEBOX chapter 15 . 10/8/2006
aw that's so lovely. I really enjoyde it. Keep up the excellent work.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 15 . 5/13/2006
Now that was just shiny. I enjoyed that immensely.
Anna chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
Loved it! Yes, very sappy ending, but still so good. Is there a sequel perhaps?
lalalalalalala chapter 15 . 8/20/2005
aw, so *takes a deep breath, blows nose* so, sappy.

is there a #2?

loved reading this story, I've recomended it to my family, and everything
Gimpy1 chapter 15 . 3/5/2004
I loved the whole thing - the comedic moments like when Jean was talking about the complimentary Scott on her pillow - and the drama... The beginning scene with the bar was amazing and the misconception about why Logan wanted to see Jean - The whole Venom scenario - I loved how she kept calling Rogue her's - I loved the medical mumbo jumbo that gave a certain realism to it - I even loved your characterization of Jean which is a miracle considering I hate Jean - But most of all I love how you ended it - the parallel between Venom ending her own life and Rogue refusing to live... amazing and simplistically powerful - I almost cried at the end. To have her come back and be able to touch him after everything - they deserve to stop 'paying the price'
I was hooked from the first chapter and hung onto everyword to the last. I wish it hadn't ended.
Great, great job,
Kryptonite chapter 15 . 9/23/2003
Good job, I really liked this. It was interesting to get Logan's POV when he was delusional.
Tsukinoko1 chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
This is just a minor issue, but Washington DC and New York are in the same time zone, so there is no jet lag.

I thought the fight between Scott and Jean was really amusing, and this twist on Rogue's powers is original and interesting.