Reviews for Laughter
OwlGold4181 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
My heart hurts - I love this story.
Lu2read chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
For a story to begin with such heartbreak, it ended with a Babe HEA. Thanks for sharing.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aww, so sweet. Loved it.
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You really like her to have no self confidence doncha? Great story but I'm not sure I like the idea of them having sex on the drive in front of his brothers (well, you know what I mean!)
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
that is a fantastic story
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
like the story - but 11 brothers!
JerseySue chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Aw, I loved this! What a great ending! Making love in the rain...sigh...
JiggyT chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Okay, so I've been reading all your stories, one after another, and sitting here and having a nice cry, but that one was just so sad, with Ranger, and trying to convince his family, and crying, and the leaving... God, I'm just going to make myself cry again. So, I officially decided, that it must be time for you to start writing agian. Kay?
redlamps chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aly, you are an amazing writer! Every single freaking time I read this story I cry. Seriously, sometimes I read it just to see if I can get to the end without tears. I'm sure I've read it over twenty times...hehe. You totally rock!
Pequena-leona chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh. My. God. I cried.

When you elicit an emotion like that out of a person you have no need to improve.

Thank-you for bringing us all the pleasure of your writing. I hope to see much more of it in the near future.
problemcat chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
You punk! You made me cry with this one!

I really like your stories.
Peanut16 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
:) and many more

~Peanut16
seven days later chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
that was really sad. but you deserve a medal for it.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Great story!
orangeangel chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
awesome story and i actually feel sorry for rangers brothers having to entertain stephs grandmother