Reviews for New Era
Sailor Moon Solar chapter 1 . 11/21
Could you please write more of this story
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
NICE! Now off to the 2ed story to see what happens to the . . . . bad people. -_-' Oh come on. We all know what I want to write instead ;)
ehanda chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
great story
ruler of the ice dragons chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
you need to finish it please
darkpsychoqueen chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
please add to this story soon i can't wait to see how the rest of this story turns out and i can't wait to see how the scouts and darein take the new serena and hopefully you will update this story soon so that i won't have to keep bugging you to
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
AslansHow24 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I think that you should expand the story. what do the inners do when they realize Serena is gone, who are her brothers, and what about Crystal Tokyo. will Raye be Princess of the earth or will earth remain as it is with no ruler.
hotaru24 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow I love it and are you going to add more to this story? if you do can you send me the next chapter.
Tika-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
You should totally make a sequel!
Neonlights chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
nah uh! ypu cant leave that as a shortie! NOWAY! i wanna see things resolved! please?

loved it!
Chrissienuil chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
i like this bad its just one shot..but its good
Serena71 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow, a bit depressing, but great! It'd be great if you continued the fic, but if not it was a great one-shot.
serenity lynn chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
i love the story line you should continue it
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This has real potential. I've been lookling for a great new stoy to read and now I've found it. Please continue! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Tika-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This is great! Make her get back at the scouts!