Reviews for The truth will set you free
ILoveJorja chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hey, I know you wrote these fics years ago, but I stumbled upon them today and wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying them. There's something comforting in thinking that your words will be floating around in the ether, maybe forever, and bringing laughs or rapt attention at any given moment anywhere in the world, isn't there? I like to think that.

This story prompted me to write as I have the same name as your original character, Joslyn. Mine is spelled Jocelyn, but yours would have been easier over the years instead of having to wince at its being mangled. Joshlin, Jacklyn, Jocklin...ick.

So if you do read this, and would like to correspond, feel free. I'm on Facebook and GSRFO, but this way is easiest.
lovinGSR chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
OMG! this story was amazing too! gosh! im totally jealous! ur stories are amzing! i can't wait to read them all! lol! but seriously! i love them!
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
Just finished this one...it was really good. I was a little concerned near the end that you were going to make this a F/F fic with Sara and Jos. Thank you for making it GSR, Sara only belongs with Grissom!
faketreefinger chapter 12 . 6/20/2007
Like I said I would do, I totally read your other stories. And they definitely deserve a few seconds of my time to comment. This one was so good. I actually printed it out to read at work. I really like your stuff. Joslyn was a great way to show a new side to Sara's character and she was really well-developed. I think it would be awesome if you ever decided to start a series with her in it. She was great. The characterizations were really good; I could see everything happening. Believable case details. Just, great job overall.
LadyforAsh chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
I'm only just finishing chapter four but wanted you to know I'm loving this story.

"Her shoulder was much worse than Grissom had suspected, and he stood in wonder at the fact that she could be so composed after suffering such a violent attack. Then the thought came to him that, given what she had told him about her childhood, she was probably used to it. The idea of this as she sat, broken and exposed, on the hospital bed made his heart ache more than she would ever know."

God, that ending is so touching, I've got a lump in my throat!

:goes to read more:
CajunThief chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
I am going to have to say I love your work. You are simply amazing. You make everything seem so life like, there was never a single moment, (while I was reading this story) that I stopped to think 'wow... uh huh sure, whatever...' nor did I laugh at the work itself, which I tend to do with a lot of fics because they are ridiculous. No I laughed at your story because it was funny, you are an amazing writer. Keep up the amazing work and seriously I think you should do a continuation new case same characters and same relationships it would be simply amazing, like yourself.

Cajun
endiahna chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
I absolutely adored this fic! They characterizations were basically perfect, and the story really got me caught up into it. I couldn't put it away. I love your style of writing. Great work!
contrarymotion chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
This is the first story of your's that I've read and I must say that I am impressed. Great job with the character of Joslyn, although towards the end she lost the "make people" think ability that was very intruiging at the beginning.

Greg's reaction to the girl show was funny :D

The case file was very well done as well. Great facts, nice suspense.
KSUnsungHero chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
That story rocked! I have been reduced to adolescent terminology. It did, though, and I'm not ashamed lol. Great job with this. You should seriously write a novel or something because you have a knack for writing. The way you balance the plot and the characters' personal lives is perfect; ingenius. Great job! Truly, this is probably my favorite story ever. Not that my opinion should count or anything...
sandycritter chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
I love your story, it's well written and Joslyn is a belivable charactor. Are you going to write any more with her in it as I would love to read more. Are Joslyn and Greg going to get together?
Turtlebaby chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Yay!

You finished it!

*celebrates*

That was so hot - 'cause I can imagine it. That's why.

But you know, they're livin' together now... *cough*

Great Job! I hope to have the first chapter of my next fic to you by Christmas. Which is my way of saying - It's slow going, but I've given myself a deadline. Which is, you know, good.
sweet-surrender5 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
yayy! you finally came back! I was afraid you wouldn't finish it! loved the end, by the way. Hope you come back with new stuff!

-s.s.5

ps...like the quote at the beginning! haha!
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
YAY! YOU UPDATED! This isn't the end, right? OH, I've missed this story! SO MUCH! I love Joslyn! So happy right now... well, this was an absolutly AMAZING chapter! I really hope Jos will be able to get a spot in the college; it would be horrible if she didn't.

And you know how I know your story's good? Because everytime I read it, I truly believe it's real. And you KNOW a story's good when you imagine fanfiction for the fanfiction. :) *looks around innocently*

GSR IS AWESOME! Whoo, had to get that out of my system. I LOVE THE GSR IN THIS STORY! Hang on, must go read this again, to make sure it's not all an illusion... IT'S NOT! I just can't get over the little Updated: 11-18-06. SO glad I kicked your ass into gear. :) *thanks self profusely* Haha, well I bet that was more than you expected, so I'll be signing off now.

-Ally

PS UPDATE SOON, if it's not the end. And it better not be.
jtbwriter chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Thank you-you are so forgiven!

I love Jos's deciding to stay-not just for Sara but for

herself! Nick needs someone like her...and I love that

Gris felt protective of her too!

But the hot Sara/Gris scene-hm! Nice!

Thanks for a good story! Now what?:)
anneruhland chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
I was thrilled to see this chapter. I'm so glad that you wanted to finish the story, which is great by the way. I have been recovering from surgery this past month and the wonderful stories that you all write really keep me sane. thanks again and I'll be on the lookout for more. anne