Reviews for The truth will set you free
Turtlebaby chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
Ok Sol. Here I am at the end...

Apparently your not having any better luck ending yours as I am ending mine. -insert sigh-

Good luck though! I can't wait for the end.
Turtlebaby chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Ok so I'm reading this really slowly...

But I just wanted to stop here and tell you that I am now fighting against the image of Sara in boyshorts and a matching tank top. Thanks. :o)

I understand she was wearing flannel pajama bottoms... but you got the image stuck in my head and I have to say I was disappointed with the pants stayed on. -ahem-

Anywho - is the story done? As in The End? Or do you need to hurry up and finish it before I get to the last posted chapter? Pressure Pressure.

Loves you though!

Signed: TQoFS
Turtlebaby chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Oh my goodie gracies - Solomynne - How in the world did I not read this before? Really, I would have been following along and prodding if I knew you were writing!

Wait...I did know.

I'm just easily distracted I guess. I'm so sorry, you have to put up with my endless rambles and poorly written chapters, I can't even take the time to read a story worth reading! Bad Me.

Anyways, I haven't read it all yet, but I will! As soon as I have a spare hour (it's long).

Huggles from the Queen of Fragmented Sentences.
sweet-little-rose chapter 11 . 6/28/2006
Ok this is just a superstory! me like it! Am wondering whether greg and Joslyn get together though. Would be a cool match. And the lesbian scheme was briliant! very well done! keep it up

Love

Sweet little rose
Tostikat chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
hee hee hee bloody marvelous! "Gotcha" sweet! I love that.

I really enjoyed this story and really its a great place to end it...but if you wanted to write an epilogue you could do, just to tie up the GSR and JOGR (Joslyn/Greg) angles.
anneruhland chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
There goes the one two punch. awesome scene and well written.

Are we going to see a follow on chapter?
CSIGurlie07 chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
This is really good. Please keep writing!
sarah-vs-psycheotic chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
That was bloody brilliant! So Funny hahahaha
ParadoxicalOne chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
Awesome! As expected. The interrogation room scene was original. I was a little wary at first, but you played it out really well. I can't wait to hear the response from the team. Thank you for this wonderful update. You're doing a spectacular job. Great twists, turns, and interraction. More, more, more. -Paradox
RunsWithScissors90 chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
This story is amazing! I can't even get over it! just OMG! This is brillant and so well written! You really have talent! Please tell me this isn't the end! *cries* There must be more! Write me if you have any other GSR stories I will definately read them! These are wonderful! That part when Joslyn kissed Sara and Gregs response; I was dying! It was so funny! I really liked the part between Sara and Grissom. It had seriousness, love, passion and a bit of sensuality which is always good! Please continue writing!

- You devoted Fan: RWS007

P.S. You are going on my favs; story and author!
ZafiraMente chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
First, I want to preface this review with saying that I do think you are a very talented writer, keep going with the fanfics.

I'm going to give some opinions, please, take a salt shaker with them when you read.

I would love to see a story you have written with just the regular CSIs used as primary chars. At times, your OC can seem a little mary sueish, and it made me sad, because the case is interesting and the writing is otherwise fabulous.

Along those lines, just as a nitpick, the situation with Joslyn seems implausible. She would likely never be allowed to touch the evidence, because of the legal implications and the potential for trial testimony. Plus, any lawyer would have a field day with it. That and there are limits to how much students can intern or apprentice - even medical residents now have strict rules. That, in my mind, lent to the MS-esque quality.

Ok, nitpicks over, keep up the writing and I'll keep an eye out for other work :)
smacky30 chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
This was well done. Sorry I was slack on the reviews but I have been reading. A very interesting ending. Not what I expected. Like that the case was more of a focus than the GSR.
TickleMeMellow chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
aak! *struggles to get up under the immense weight of amazingness that she has just read* I'm stuck!

But seriously! That was amazing. I've been reading this since the first chapter and I love it SO SO much. Fabulous. Enigmatic, detailed, supported, and gorgeously crafted in every aspect. Wondrous. I look forward to reading more of your works in the days to come. (yay for summer vacation!)

Your style is Exemplary and your thoughts of twisting plots is to be commended. Thank you for writing this.

-Lady Abstraction.
nick55 chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
Hated the ending. I know I'm not saying anything about your style. It did go with the case, but please give a good epilogue of Grissom and Sara doing something now. I can't handle this image for long.
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 11 . 6/20/2006
That was perfect! I loved the scene with Joslyn and Sara, it was so funny! You wrote that scene soo well! And in the beginning, with Sara getting into the bed woth Jos, amazing! You show their friendship so breathtakingly! Please update soon!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »