Reviews for Love Hina: Lycanthrope
daniel c chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
fantastiv story cant wait for the next chapter its definatly going in my favorites. keep up the good work m8
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Please continue this story...I'd help if you needed it.
not-really-there chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
nice very dark but nice nonetheless i cant wait to read the rest.
MaceEcam chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Good story. I heard that you lost your co-author, sucks when that happens doesn't it?.

I actually thought I'd offer my services as a co-author if you wanted some help. I've been writing FF for about 3 years now and am working on my first of several Love Hina fics at the moment. Just thought I'd offer my help.
elrail chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
these chapters are a good start

it would be cool to see more
WayDrifter chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Please hutty up with next chapter. this story is quite good. will Tsuruko and keitaro become a couple?
Susan chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
keep writing man!
Beetledude chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
unfortunately at this particular point in time, it appears that you will not be updating the story.

But at least let me tell you that I thought it was great, and I can tell you put some work into the characters, and how their reactions would be towards different situations.

nice story

/salute
Mike Kromer chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Man this is going to be an emotional ride I can tell, I would love for another chapter soon, keep up the good work
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I must say this is one hell of a story. If I had to rate this I would give it a 10 outof 10 just for the first two chapters. Also this is the first love hina werewolf story I have ever seen keep up the good work.
artfuldodger7 chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
very well done i would like to see the next post soon. thx
RandomReview chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
All I have to say is...

You better continue this fic T_T

Its a sin to leave such a good storyline unfinished '(
Vilkath chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Great story, and amazing how you managed get everything out so well in just two short chapters. But like most people, I want an update please please. Questions are up, will Keitaro live, will he become a werewolf(pending on the type of myth your basing this on, some say a bite transfers the curse). Could that be the werewolfs last joke? Will he be a good doggy or a bad doggy. Who will love him? Tsuruko? Motoko? Both? Will they meet up with the orginal werewolf again? Inquiring minds want to know ;)
BloodyPirates247 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
If you dont write more i think i might blow up inside... write you cursed talented writer... WRITE! lol... i hope you got the piont ;)
Darian Bloodhaven chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
That had to be one of the best fanfictions ever, and so sad, keep them coming and I will read them.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »