Reviews for Pieces of a Broken Ballroom
Guiltily innocen chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Still one of the most memorable fanfics I've read :) you got his obsessiveness Across in a quiet sympathetic way, very gentle writing nothing too obviously stated and following he characters as they were in the movie while putting them in your own new situation. Well done! I think you'd like another labyrinth fix called "thrice upon a time"
Guiltily Innocent chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
lovely writing, I like how he replayed her leaving over and over
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was amazing and so... unique. It stands beautifully as a one-shot and I enjoy this perspective from Jareth, his natural arrogance and power not allowing him to see something so simple (that Sarah could not just give up her brother for a possible dream). Very beautiful. Fantastic job.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
It seemed honest and in-character on both their parts, yet obviously more hopeful an ending to that particular scene than there ever was in the actual movie. If you have time, a sequel would be nice.
bobmcbobbob1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I read this story a couple of weeks ago before I had to run out the door and could not remember for love nor money where I'd found it. Glad to have tumbled upon it again!

Love it. It brings me much happy. ;) Loverly job. Happy writing in the future. Take care!
ScarletArtist chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Please update this one! Even if it's short chapter - It'd be wonderful to see how you end this.
Sayo Altermont chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Very good writting, I like it a lot. Its very interesting and an intreiging (sorry fo the spelling my english isnt as good as i would like it.) view on what would happen after the Labyrinth had ended. Please continue writting if you would. I enjoy your works greatly!
Nanenna chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I think it was a sweet little one shot, there was a lot of emotion packed into it and I enjoyed it very much. I also like how open ended it was... it left me to imagine the rest on my own.
GoldenSnowfire chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
this is a good story! keep up da good work, oh! and please update that ccs story 'Spring' please
RubyRedLips chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
When ur writing and tired at the same thing,

you can come up with some pretty good shit.

My sis does the same thing.

This is pretty good.
DAsDesiredRose chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
poor you i hope you can sleep better soon they story was awesome though. i hope you do get a chance to write a sequel but i also know how hard it is to find the time :) good luck and may God Bless you in your home and work situations
CoalTrain chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I love this story. I think it's completely brilliant. I think these kind are so romantic in a mysterious way, haha.
Raven-Padfoot-Marauder chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This was really well written, I'm completely impressed. It was beautiful, and I think it depicts the characters as they should be...
Ukchana chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Very interesting, and unusual for the day-to-day humdrum of Labrynth fics we usually get. _ I really enjoy this a lot, especially because Jereth is able to "try" other things.

His final true desperation was perfect, and it would indeed get through to her better than fanciful coverups and masks. It's hillarious in a sad way that he could only understand *now* that she wanted to save her brother more than anything, and that loving someone wasn't worth another's life.

I really hope you do write another chapter or a sequel. But I hope you get sleep first! Good luck with that. I try melatonin or wine, those both help me when I cant' sleep.

Ukky
tea rose dreams chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
i like that... the ending was good! yay! and if you wrote more, i'd indubitably read it! *grin*