Reviews for Waging Wars
xCastielsGirlx chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
*humming 'you only get what you give' whilst reading last bit* This story love. It was absolutely awesome! (And I managed to finish it before midnight-although the reviewing took me past midnight- it's 12:02am) anyhoe, I absolutely loved this story. It made me cry, laugh and for some strange reason, hungry...hmm... Anywhore, (excuse the RWJ 3 reference) I absolutely adored this and at the end of every chapter, I was craving more. I adfmit, some of the chapters were too short for my liking (who am I to complain? Most of mine are only about 1000 words!) and contained a bit too many flashbacks :/ all the same, this was awesome. When Naruto found out that Sasuke had his book, I felt my heart shatter. Ahhh, good ol' Kakashi :3 The first time you introduced him as the Captain I was like, 'Awesome! It's Kakashi!' then you gave him a different name and I was like 'Bummer!' but then you said he WAS Kakashi and I was like '*insert ultrasonic fan-girl squeal here*' The ending... It was brilliant and romantic- albeit a little rushed- but nevertheless romantic and *dies from over exposure to fluff* n'aww... On a final note, I would like to thank you for 2 hours (yes it took me that long to read) of pure awesomeness and action! I hope to read more from you soon! (in fact, I'm going to check out your other stories now) Thanks once again for the entertainment! It was awesome and is definately being added to my favourites! Kudos!

xCGx
Sheelagirl chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
awesome story! much much love DESERVED 4 U!
Pure-blood Reject chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
I love this story. It was so fucking awesome.
followtemptation chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
i liked it, and some of the things sasuke said were so cute SO cute. not like sasuke at all lol
comehome chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
i like your fanfic. i think it's cool. xD

but i just confused a little. are they getting married?
wind-master-redmoon chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
i'm glad everything ended well
An Antidote chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
cute!
Ioon chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
wow, both of them are ridiculously dense. loved that line though...when sasuke was mocking the captain "go spy on the west, go spy on the west" hilarious.
Doggy-Yasha chapter 13 . 2/21/2007
i faved your story it wsa soo good.

very interesting..i wish i could see wut they looked like maw! im bad at review so ..uh awesome and i loved reading it
FlurryDivider chapter 13 . 1/25/2007
O.M.G. WHO CARES ABOUT RUSHED! (i've read too many rushed endings to care anymore) THAT WAS AWSEOME! u RULE! keep it going girl.

MikaAnimeFreak signing off

(i always wanted to say that)
raynebow chapter 13 . 11/7/2006
so i am so tired and i need ot go to sleep but i am addicted to reading these things and tonight was ure lucky night. the story was good, i enjoyed the plat and everything but i wished the story went more into detail. and omg i HATE flashbacks. no offence but after reading 79 of these over 10 words each, u kind of get annoyed but i was like whatever. o and the ending did seem rushed but i truly enjoyed it. o well i am going to see ure other stories that i might want to read. o well i am really tired so keep up the muy bien work!
Princess Shela chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
Great Fanfic! It's Wonderful! I LOVE this fanfic!
fortuitous-demise chapter 13 . 5/26/2006
YYAYAY!sorry for the outburst but I LOVE IT!
yukaishepards chapter 13 . 5/6/2006
This was a great story! i really liked it! good job!
Mikra chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
Eh.. *blinks stupidly* This was it?

Meh.. the ending was maybe too rushed, but okay.

Aww.. how cute. *claps with other fangirls*

Erm, so. Good fic etc. etc. I'm a bit confused actually, don't know why. Guess my mind didn't keep up in the end.. or something..

But I really liked this. So there.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »