Reviews for Agapi
slytherinsal chapter 34 . 8/10/2017
is there a sequel?
burungmalam chapter 34 . 5/28/2017
I've never read this story before, but with the recent update it popped up in a search. I'm in love, fantastic story. I love the way it messes with your head trying to follow the timelines. I love the characterizations and personality developments. I look forward to another chapter and the completion of Hermione's story, especially her reaction to seeing her daughter again...!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/25/2017
MORE PLEASE
saturngurl123 chapter 34 . 2/24/2017
Yay, update! I think I first read this in 2006 or 2007 (some time noting when you added people to your alerts which I think was 2008) and still re-read it. So many good scenes in it.
Sampdoria chapter 34 . 2/24/2017
I am trillled to tears to see this update, one of my absolutely top favorite fics has a New update after such a long time, thank you so much. I have re-read this story several times even knowing that it probably would not get more updates, and I didn't care due to my love for the story; the plot and the writing. You are brilliant and you just made my day:-))
drakien chapter 34 . 2/24/2017
I'm hyperventilating. Just so you know. And I will once more fly to your home and stare at you if it gets me another chapter. Because I'm needy. All the love, my darlink.
D.Bunnie chapter 33 . 1/21/2017
I got sucked into this story...even after I saw that you've been away from it for so long...it's a great story. I know how often real life throws curve balls and keeps us from doing other things, but I was wondering if you were planning on coming back to finish it out? I hope all is well. Thanks for the story...
kriss chapter 33 . 1/20/2015
I have been checking on this story for years. If you know the ending like you say why haven't you posted it yet? I think over four years is enough time for the suspence to build.
Sampdoria chapter 33 . 10/29/2014
I still carry the hope that this story will one day be finished. It is totally brilliant.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
Ermagawd this is great. Wow, superb job! Truly a good use of my time, and especially liked how you handled the Draco and Ginny story. ..

Well done!
RhodaBush chapter 33 . 12/9/2013
more please!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
So I really love this story and would like to know when it will be finished?
Kris's chapter 33 . 11/11/2012
Hey I love this but are you ever going to finish it?
LillianMarie2 chapter 33 . 3/11/2012
i've been reading this since yesterday evening and stayed up nearly all night up until now to finsih reading this cause i couldn't stop. and i have to say that i'm disappointed that there isn't anymore chapters to read. i really wanna know how it ends. i really hope you find your writing un-blocked soon and finish this amazing stroy that has had me glued to the computer since yesterday.
readingwitch chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
Please update. I love your story and can't wait to see what happens next.