Reviews for Agapi
kriss chapter 33 . 1/20
I have been checking on this story for years. If you know the ending like you say why haven't you posted it yet? I think over four years is enough time for the suspence to build.
Sampdoria chapter 33 . 10/29/2014
I still carry the hope that this story will one day be finished. It is totally brilliant.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
Ermagawd this is great. Wow, superb job! Truly a good use of my time, and especially liked how you handled the Draco and Ginny story. ..

Well done!
RhodaBush chapter 33 . 12/9/2013
more please!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
So I really love this story and would like to know when it will be finished?
Kris's chapter 33 . 11/11/2012
Hey I love this but are you ever going to finish it?
LillianMarie2 chapter 33 . 3/11/2012
i've been reading this since yesterday evening and stayed up nearly all night up until now to finsih reading this cause i couldn't stop. and i have to say that i'm disappointed that there isn't anymore chapters to read. i really wanna know how it ends. i really hope you find your writing un-blocked soon and finish this amazing stroy that has had me glued to the computer since yesterday.
readingwitch chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
Please update. I love your story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Pothangfanfic chapter 33 . 6/21/2011
Hello,

I just worked my way through all 33 chapters of this fic today (from 9 pm to 2:15 am.

It's bloody excellent!

Ummm...please tell me that you're going to finish it? Please? *lower lip quivering*

I didn't realize it was a WIP (I found it on On-Line Wizarding)...and now I'm jonsing for more.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Ness
Starbridge chapter 33 . 5/2/2011
Thanks so much for the new chapter. I was starting to worry we'd never see it, especially since I was following it on OWL and it's down now. Looking forward to more.
Cirrat chapter 33 . 11/16/2010
Update! Weeee! :-)
mamapyjama chapter 33 . 11/16/2010
I adore this story and drop by your blog every so often to make sure I have missed an update! So I am really excited that you are still writing it. I skimmed the chapter - very tense! - and am looking forward to re-reading the whole thing properly at the weekend. I love your Snape and go-gett'em Hermione, but missed Remus in this chapter. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are inspired to keep going. Thank you so much for sharing this.
flowerypetal chapter 33 . 11/16/2010
omg i love ginny and dracos relationship. you have such a good writing style.
blueyedstorm25 chapter 33 . 11/16/2010
Yay! A new chapter!

I love this story, and have been wondering when we would find out exactly what happened- I'm just glad you didn't update a few months ago when my husband was home with me and the new baby, cause then I would've had to wait to read it! )

Love the story, can't wait to read more, hope you and your family are getting set for a wonderful holiday season!
Jennifer Carter chapter 33 . 11/16/2010
Woohoo! Welcome back! I missed this story. It's like welcoming back an old friend that has been missing for a while. I can't wait to see what else you have planned.