Reviews for Once There Was Camelot
Danielle 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I love your writing! I can not wait until the next chapter comes! I have to see what happens with Obi Wan...
Disyre 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
VERY GOOD! I found it VERY sweet, when Anakin proposed. I almost cried for joy! It was a very touching moment. Keep up the good work!
Rebecca 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Oh it's so sad! Poor Obi-Wan! A really good story though, very well written.
Andy 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I have to agree. Poor Obi-Wan. This was an entertaining story. Well done.
Utahraptor 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
bows before Superninja Finally a non slash Obi-Wan story. And it had Jar Jar Binks! Yay! All in all this story was wonderful, the emotion was very beleivable. I love it!
Spunky 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This one was sweet too.
Verpine Hunter 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Jar Jar Binks in the Senate chambers... scary. Don't know about Obi/Ami, but it WAS well-written.
destiny 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I feel that I will enjoy the next parts even more. Keep writing!
Anonymus 1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Sorry but any story with Jar Jar is a bad story
superninja 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I won't even give my own story the best rating...but Anonymous...I have to say that you're a dick! Jar Jar wasn't really even totally relevant to my story...but oh, well. It's not like you matter in the grand scheme or anything...
caitlin 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I loved your story. It was sweet and heartwarming.
DeathGrip 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great sequel!
cassie 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
a sweet story- one of the better love triangle stories... i love the ending!
Queen Naberrie 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
When I first saw the Obi/Amidala hints I almost stopped reading this. I'm glad I didn't. I am not a fan at all of the idea of a romance between them- can't say I much care for the clone idea either. I loved the way this story was written, the way it describes the feelings she has for Anakin, and the proposal scene with Anakin & Amidala was extremely beautiful. Kudos. :)
Ivie 7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Definitely one of the better Star Wars fics I've read. The plot and the surprise twist near the end both make it a worthwhile read.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »