Reviews for It's Just Empathy
Telula13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really really really really love your stories, they have great plots, exciting and suspenseful and real

keep writing :)
Wintersky17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Aww I love it
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This was so good. It's creepy how you really got into the Kyle's head. The way Grissom saved the day-that's exactly how I wanted it to happen in Committed. I love heroic Grissom!
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I just realized how much I really like this story. It's powerful, it's... semi-sad, but wow, is it really, really, really well-written!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Such a damn good fic :-D

Jess x
LadyJess chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Ep-ic!

I love that you never hold off with the tough stuff! I do enjoy the angst!
Graciebird chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That was a nice story- descriptive, spooky, not too sappy but sweet anyway. i thoroughly enjoyed it.
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
This doesn't have to be a one shot story, you know! Intense - passionate- and startling twist on what are usually routine interrogations... this one gone horribly wrong yet right... If you write love scenes with as much intesity, my computer will melt down!
calibkworm56 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I really, really, really liked this. Keep up the good work
Jennie chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Okay, I really wish Sara hadn't had to go through that. But hey, at least she finally got Grissom to admit what he feels for her. And that almost sort of makes it worth it. I also liked the way you got into Kyle's head. Good job showing us the mind of a serial rapist and murderer.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That was great-thanks for a very real but hopeful

story!

Grissom's courage in stepping up-not chancing that

the monster wouldn't hurt Sara-that made this!

Thanks for a good fic!