Reviews for Echoes of the Dearly Departed
McDannofn4ever chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Wow! What a great story. I am so glad that he finally accepted her as his mother. I hope that you write more stories, as I would love to be able to read more of your work.
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
*claps* What a wonderful ending. Anakin finally accepted that Shmi truely was his mother...and that the woman who died in his arms on Tatooine had really been a clone.

Well...don't be a stranger. I've added you to my author alert list and hope to read more of your future stories.

QN :)
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
:D Please update soon! :D
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
WOW! This is great! Poor Anakin. :,( I hope he can accept that his mother is the real deal and opens himself up to her, allowing himself to love her again.

And won't the galaxy be surprised to find out..."Sorry Ladies, The Chosen One is already taken...AND he's a Daddy of not one child, but twins." That is if the Jedi Order releases their ban on marriage and attachments in a couple of days. :)

Can't wait for your update! :)
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Wow! I love the story idea and the writing's fantastic! Please update soon!

P.S. How is the fact that Padme and Anakin are married going to be announced? I really want to know!
x Rajah x chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
OMG I love this so much! Ah! I want more soon! Please update!

You are an amazing author. Your characterization is brilliant and your dialogue is so flowing. it all fits together. And I loved the news report about Anakin. That was hilarious!

So please, update soon, and mat the Force be with you.

Arie.
gopherfool chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Wow! Great story! I'm glad you've brought Shmi back; she was such an amazing character who died too soon. Plus the whole happy ending for Padmé and Anakin is refreshing.
JessicaTheFair chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
I liked this story so far, please update soon!
Nautica7mk chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
This is such a heartwarming, beautiful, romantic and surprisingly funny story. I'm in awe!
Purple Reign chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I love ALL of your stories. I hope you continue on to completion with them. I truly enjoy them.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
i loved this chapter. how you explained shmi disappearance is interrogating his own mother is a little disturbing but understandable. i feel she's the real shmi but its too early to tell, only you can know that.

great update!
failsafeparoxysm chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I really like this story and hope you update it soon. I want to write a Star Wars AU as well, so very much, but I can't possibly imagine where to begin. Reading other's work, work as good as this, makes me realize just how poor my writing was and is... Do you have any advice? If so my email address is

Anyway, this is the best written Star Wars fanfic I've read so far and I would really like to see where you go with it.
baby blonde chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
hey great so far haven't read anything like it before please PLEASE update soon i can't wait to read more i hope she's the real shmi_
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
the first part of this chapter is funny...shmi being alive and was cloned is something i haven't read before so this story got my attention. i hope its the real shmi and i understand anakin hesitation in meeting this woman. he needs to be wary this may be one of palpatines evil plans.

please update.
Z.Cavaricci chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Its...so...cool! lol. I cant think of nething good enough to say that's not too cheesy. I look forward to the update.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »