Reviews for The Meaning of Love
faithovercomes13 chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Loved it! Charles & Hawkeye - inlaws! Great story...glad I found it.
Bridgette Potter chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
Brava. Brava. Wonderful. Absolutly wonderful. Keep up the good work!
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Oh. I like it. :) Great first chapter.

Jordyn
Nicky Morello chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
Wow! Talk about a twisty story lol! First, I trhought Hawkeye perpodsed to Kathryn, but I'm glad it turned out different!
katetastic chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
I love the ending! Margaret and Kaitlyn both are getting married! Yippie!
katetastic chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Oh how much fun both of the Houlihan women in one MASH unit! This should be intersting!
katetastic chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Very cute! I am glad that he wore Margaret down!
katetastic chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Very good start!
Teri chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
I think you missed one scene I'd have loved to seen here: the look on Charles' face when he realized that he and Hawkeye were going to be members of the same family. :) Nice work.
Stratocruiser chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
I can't wait for your next chapter! This is so great and you ended it really well.
me chapter 7 . 6/4/2006
wow.
4077hawk chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
Kaitlyn is great. She could teach Maggie a thing or two. I loved the way Margaret acted in this chapter. You got her mood swings just right. Poor Hawkeye - he'll be confused again. Update soon.
TheLifeILive chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
I like Margaret's sister. Loved the chapter, I'm in suspense though. Can't wait till the next chapter. How long is Margaret gonna keep pushing Hawkeye away?
writingtiger chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Margaret's sister stationed at a MASH? Now that's a fresh angle! I love how Katilyn seems to be bringing out something that Margaret is hiding. Do continue.
4077hawk chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
I can't wait to hear more stories about Margaret from her sister. Our Chuckles the I seems very sweet on Kaitlyn - so who will she end up wiht, himself or the sexy Hawkeye? Update soon. this is most intriguing.