Reviews for Beauty In The Breakdown
Seapatrol chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
This is good please update soon
littlepanther chapter 20 . 6/14/2013
no offence but i can't really get . all i understand is that harry and draco are vampire mates. and everything is just so confusing
jointheclub chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Wow. i like this so far. i know its been a while since ive reviewed but, like you, i have been busy with school. Senior year! But yeah. There were a few minor spelling mistakes but nothing big.
Colleen chapter 20 . 11/29/2007
Listen you suck at writing so just do us all a favor and give up now.
yaeko chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
oh man, she doesnt like nev does she? hm and is dumbledore tom too?
olupotter18 chapter 20 . 9/5/2007
good cant wait 4 more
AniseAsylum chapter 20 . 9/5/2007
Hi meggy poo! it is I your darling wife! yes i still haven't read any of this... well except for the cahppie with the cupiecake song but that was really skimming... well anyhoo jenn is not with me at the moment becuase i am at home! anyhoo my day was amazering i missed everyone so much! you looked tres adroblemont du jour see look i can still speak i mean parle frances well see you durring fizz-ed tommarow we get to sweat togeather! in a differnt way this time lol i wish we had kaite and kelly though then it would be really fun!
Raven Of Dark chapter 19 . 8/18/2007
oh this is so cool. love it. im sad to report, i cannot tell what songs you used. i love the fall out boy stuff you used in chap 13. i saw that right away. anyway, just stopping by to say loved it
jointheclub chapter 19 . 7/17/2007
o...aah...i like...keep it up...i want updates...
P.A. and Anony chapter 19 . 2/26/2007
P.A.: Hi megan it is me again only this time A is here shes saying something about f u... but she can't do that you my piece of ass now :p *holds out ruberband wedding ring*

Anony: Hi.. and I was saying the fu thingying to put in the email thingy for this thiny ma gigy.. like fuckyou fuckyoudotfuckyou. [[long story]] and hello.. I'm tired.

P.A. well as you saw in global im pretty damn tired so i'll sum this up and see you later becuase where gonna passout in the libairy and where's the comments on our reviewss megan oh by the way i think i might be prego and i know it's yours so don't try and cop out on me or i'll cry!
AniseAsylum chapter 19 . 2/25/2007
P.A.: omg megan yay! i actually read well scaned threw this chappie and i was getting really upset that i couldn't find it but you snuck it into the end bad unicorn bad! but i luved it i really did and didn't my psycoticness pay off oh btw j isn't here it is me and cassie instead n.n me and j will review again later tough so look for it n.n lobe you oh how are we having or when are we having our honey moon and you better not go cheep im one of those cranky new brides .
Rebyenok-smerTI chapter 19 . 2/21/2007
I like it but your a bit short,and it skips around alot.I can't wait to see your next chapter.
The-Duchess-Of-Kinney chapter 19 . 2/20/2007
LOVED IT...
Celestialuna chapter 19 . 2/20/2007
good chapter.
olupotter18 chapter 19 . 2/19/2007
damn that is very good i cant wait 4 more i wonder is ron goin to betray harry also i hope not but yeah cant wait 4 more bye