Reviews for By Candle Light, I am Led
Kiomori chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Wow...this was pretty deep, but abstract too. Poor Lloyd...wow. Too bad we can't see more of what happened!
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
that was really sad... and somewhat confusing, but really good nonetheless
doragon no mizu chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
NYA! KRATOS KILLED HIMSELF? NO!

Okay, I'm calm. :deep breath: Phew. Hmm, I wonder who his guide is. I have a feeling it's Sheena... but, hey, that's just me. I guess We'll have to wait and see.

Penguinists... ya know, I'd probably be one of them if it weren't for the fact that they're cheap imitations of penguins! Not only that but they're not even part penguin! They're humans in a penguin suit! I mean honestly! I respect and love the penguins more than that. Those... things do not deserve a title with penguin in it!

Okay, completely calm now. I swear. Well, love it so far! Though... the Kratos thing put me down... Aw well, I still love it! See ya Arky! Old ladies rock!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Aye...sure took me a while to review this. Sorry about that, Ark!

Wow...I didn't expect a turn like that. "The main character doens't die"...that doesn't mean SOMEONE won't die :(

I can't help but wonder how you came up with this story. It's certainly very different from anything else I've read. Not that it really matters how I suppose, I still very much enjoyed it. It's originality is a big plus too. I can certianly see why you enjoyed writing this.

I just loved how the story's title became more apparent at the end. You really do have a knack for titles, something I'm a bit envious of since titles for my own fics tend to be lacking.

So yes, excellent work once again! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find a way to get FIR's song "Revolution" out of my head! _o
sheena the summoner chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
AH!*faints* NO! Y-you k-killed Kratty... My... MY KRATOS! WAH! *sobsobs*

Kratos:...

Me: Kratty! *jumps on Kratos* L-O-V-E the story! Um... All good except for my dead Kratos...But, It's okay!
RoyalFanatic chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Dang...that's sad...poor Lloyd! X_X

Zelos: Y..yeah...;_;

So...was the voice Colette? Raine? Sheena? I'm guessing Raine...yet...meh...

Very nice fic.

Keep it up!_
freakyanimegal chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Wow... deep... and ... sad... wow... y ou're good
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wow. Nice. NICENICENICENICE. I will read the next chapter now.
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I like the idea, very interesting (that's in a good way, thank you!). O... who is teh mysterious voice?

MY-STER-Y!

n.n

Gomen, I should be doing homework. I'M A BAD PERSON!

D out.
The Unkn0wn chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
ah i wanna know what happens next! X.x please update! T T
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wow, Lloyd somehow got synesthesia. Well okay, synethesia is when someone sees sounds as colors, or hears smells, or any other bizarre mix up of sensing one sense with another, but since he's seeing emotions int he sound of their voice and other sounds, it's close enough. Heh, I'm surprised I remembered that word (had to look up how to spell it though). I'm pretty sure people are born with it though.

Well anywho another story with an interesting start. Obviously the romance won't be coming 'til later, but this has got my interest up. As always your battle scenes are done excellently and your style comes across clear. I spotted one error wear I'm assuming spellchck chose "lesion" instead of lesson, but I shouldn't be one to talk after my laziness in not proofing the last chapter of Tales of Phantasy.

Well that's enough for now. Can't wati for more, Ark!
Scelestus chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
This is a very interesting story so far, very original. I'll be waiting for the next update!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Dude, this is very intersting! Although I'm not too sure about the romance part...meh, must be just me.

So Lloyd's blind, only able to see colors and emotions...what an interesting concept! I wonder who the voice is. *adds to alerts* The first step is always alerts.

Update!_
Crystal Amaris chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Hmm... amazing. I hope you're planning on updating this pretty soon. But... if you want to go with colors... yellow is happiness, for some strange reason. I'm a solitary practionair, and my specialty is reading auras. For the concern, purple is the right color.

But reguardless, your story is great. I can handle the colors. Please please please update soon.
Rofl Master chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Woot, I know another combo, Raining Tiger Blade and Tiger Rage, Thanks. XD! I can tell u another combo, even if u might know it, it's Sword Rain: Alpha and Raining Tiger Blade.

“Who said anything about that?” Brown... me again. So ur being racist here aren't u, Brown? LOL! Or Lloyd's being racist, wtvr. Then again there's no such thing as Africa in ToS so there's no such thing as race between skin color. But still that was funneh to read.

And so Lloyd finds out that the bird and everything was his emotions and that he was just too weak from Kratos's battle, is that basically right?

KiraIrvingToSFan4ever