Reviews for To Be Whole
Denna Tejat chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I love this! And I hope you are continuing it! Twincest, please? Update soon!
Sakural7865 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
This is a really good fic. U have Hao-kun in perfect character. Please continue!
Sora no Hoshi chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
aw...I think this story is so fluffy...despite Hao's constant desire to heal and kill anything and everything that he doesn't like, that is. I love the way Yoh is just so nice to Hao like that. Please update.
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Hey, this story is good! But could you add some more 'Anna' into the story? If yuo canh, I'll love you forever, but if you can't, I'll still love your story. Well, Ja!

Kagome Anna, forever InuYasha's.
starfruit-22 chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
that's god~

Hao~ XD

can't wait to read the next chapter~
hurrycurry chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Cool fic i like the parts of the characters there really accurate plz update and Um are you gonna include the other characters like Ren etc
Itako Anna-san chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Aww, kawaii. Hao-sama shouldn't cut his hair! x_x

Anyways, I loved it! He never had sweet snow! I almost died when I read that!
PyroManiacNeko chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
i really liked this chapter! please update soon!
yoh fann chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
whee i love your story! really do! I think its one of the best i've come across. Although there isn't like a very complicated storyline, its just really simple and innocent. Really makes you feel good reading it! write more chapters ok! i'm waiting!
Chio-sama chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
I personally like this story and hope you continue it. It could turn into quite a magnificent story in the end. So please, keep writing this. I really want to read more.
Little-Anna-Chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
great chap! I hope you update soon
kasai tenshi chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
i like ie allot, very interesting, hope hao not cut his hair... i want a hao&anna moment/fight :))
Little-Anna-Chan chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
about hao's hair? can't wait for that xp
Itako Anna-san chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Oh! I love it! It's funny cause how Yoh gets on Hao's nerves! I cannot wait for more! Please update someday soon!
kasai tenshi chapter 1 . 4/14/2006