Reviews for Insanity, Lust, and Blood
aylengm chapter 2 . 2/12
You can continue it? please :D
MMXFangirl chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
... This sounds like Red is a pedophile and just wanted to... Please hit me as hard as you can with a baseball bat from SSBB. And if possible, please teleport me into the SNK world. I'd much rather have that instead of see Axl get raped. HASNT THE KID GONE THROUGH ENOUGH ALREADY. I mean he's a new generation prototype made recently before the Jakob project. Waay before the Jakob project.

I feel like Axl is a 10 year old in this .n.

I asked for an Axl yaoi fanfiction and this is what I get. Thank you, Google. You've inspired me to use Bing now.
M.A.Y.4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Update? like your story Xd...
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
So this is a new beginning... for Axl cool!
Uniswift87 chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
Mwehehehe...I love it! X3 Please continue! *looks left, looks right, then kidnaps Axl and flees*
ScarrFace chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Oh my..This is just a start but it goes with the actually storyline of MMX7 pretty this is ever continued I will be very happy!
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASES UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF FANFICTION!
BumbleBug chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
There is something not right about getting off on rape, especially the rape and abuse of young people, real or imagined.
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
axl...you poor poor little guy...ill save you...i loe the story update soon plz...
HowlingInTheShadows chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Poor Axl... :( Anyway is this going 2 have a lemon? Cos it'll be really great 4 me if u could HINT HINT Plz UPDATE SOON!

-Anni
Laharl The Overlord chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Aw...Poor Axl. **Sniff** Baka Red. O Anyway, can't wait until the next chapter...Huggles Axl plushie that seemingly appeared out of nowhere -
UndeadHarlot chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Poor Axl! I hope Red dies and goes to hell! Nobody messes with my Axl!
MyGBAcanTalk chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Axl! *runs up to him and huggles him* T_T This fic made me depressed...which is a good thing. _ Keep up the good work and good luck on your AP exams. They can be a bitch. .
Flaire Murasawa chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Hey. omg how'd you get bob into this? okay, now for the actual reviewing part-vivid imagery, i'm surprised at the high quality, but then again, i had no idea you wrote. I'll beta for you, if you want. oh, yeah, i dunno how to say who i am w/out actually writing my name...I'm the one who only buys low-rated doujin...
Laharl The Overlord chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nya! XP I can't wait until this story is updated already! I even counted that this is the sixth day since this story has been uploaded. x_x; Gods...xD Axl