Reviews for Coming of Age: The Lily Evans Chronicles
This was great :D
MaxRideRox chapter 26 . 5/4/2009
One word: Amazing

Another few?

I love it and Its one of my favorites!

-Max
Reds86 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I was wondering if you were going to write a sequel to this story .
Samantha Mannon chapter 26 . 7/12/2006
I loved this story! Please write the sequel soon because I can't wait to see what happens next.
SilverPhoenixWings chapter 13 . 1/2/2006
Hello. I read your stuff way back in the day, and when you disappeared, I was disheartened. I hope you're alive and okay, and if you're still writing somewhere, let me know please. I wanted to know the end of IDD.
angelkeety chapter 26 . 7/11/2004
This was wonderful..I mean beyond wonderful. Yes it took me a total of 3 days to read it..but it was lovely.

I'm also a fan of your Tom Riddle story, and hope you're feeling better so you can continue it soon and I can't WAIT to read the sequal of this.

You so good at portraying these characters, they were just as I would have pictured them. And I'm not embarresed to say I did shed quite a few tears during this story.

Kay mesa done now being a pest _ Lovely story, wonderful, please continue writing, and I hope you feel better _!
Angelique chapter 26 . 6/19/2004
This was a brilliant story and I hope you post the sequel soon! I love this because you made Rita really nosy with her little descriptions and managed to get her being an Animagus in very discreetly. Great story.(This thing coming up at the bottom is an angel just to let ya know but don't blame me if my angel gets mushed up when this is put up.)

/\ - /\

/ \/[_]\/ \

\ / _l l_ \ /

\/ \/

*Angelique*
sour-peach chapter 26 . 5/25/2004
AW OMG THAT WAS SOO GOOD! i loved it! who would EVER want to flame this fic? it's just so good! i swear! oh! and you can even continue it! and make it AU! like you make Lily James & cie defeat Voldie and make peter.. erm die? LOL well i don't know just you can continue this! it's SO good!
sour-peach chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
OMG! LOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY! LMAO! omg.. the worst part of it is that i'm at school and i had to hold it in! lmao! omg.. just too hilarious! lol ok well ill continue reading now! tootles!
sour-peach chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
OMG! i was literaly laughing my ass off! omg! if my dad would do this i'd be running away ... omg.. soo embarassing! LOL
Drusilla S. Silvers chapter 26 . 4/18/2004
Hello, I really enjoy your story so far. The charecter development was stunning. Um, anyway, coucould you try to r\r my story? I am my only reviewer LOL! Well, bye, and good luck on your sequel.
Love with liquer and fudge,
Drusilla
drkangel20108 chapter 26 . 3/17/2004
hey, just finished this story!
I have to say it was really really great! I havn't read a good l/j fic in a long time. Please write a sequel soon, and please don't try to fit your plot in with ootp. I and probably most fanfiction readers got really confused when everyone started to do that. I love this fic and your definatly going on my favs list!
*pheonixgurl*
leatharegee chapter 26 . 3/9/2004
Wow! This is one of the best fics I have *ever* read. There was always something going on, you mananged all 7 years without it being long and drawn out...everything tied together in the end, and everyone very in charachter! The plot was fantastic, The irony of the ending did not escape me, as Peter did betray them and turn to the dark side...and it was just plain brilliant! Every bit of it! Tying in bits from CoS and using character death (Ivy and the kitten) to show the true brutality of the deatheaters acts was a shocking slap of reality in the normally romanticisized and heroic version of events. And I do mean that as a compliment. It was very honest, and everything was clearly and perfectly conveyed through the characters actions, dialog, and other narrations. I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the sequel!
leatharegee chapter 11 . 3/9/2004
This isn't really a review as I'm going to leave one big long review when I finish reading the whole thing, but I feel compelled to point out in response to your note at the end, that After 5 year, or maybe 6th year it is, Students can do magic outside of Hogwarts, because it would have been pointless for Fred and George to have left if they couldn't do magic outside of school. I'd assume that it was after Lily's 5th and/or 6th years that Petunia was referring to, seeing as the Durselys know about Harry being a Wizard, yet he can't do magic around them without fear of being expelled, 'cause I'm pretty sure he would have hexed them to pieces by now if he could've. Anywho, just thought I'd mention that...this fic is great! I love it!
eagle219406 chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
Great chapter except you didn't say who the head of Slytherin was.