Reviews for Rebirth
moonlight chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
Aww, this was really sweet. I enjoyed every moment reading this. Can you believe I read this fic in 3 hours, huh? Addicting.
Actually, you deserve much more rewievs than 185.
Thanks for writing this. ((:
GhostGlowLight chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
nice
tandnarecool chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Love the use of the care bears. Hope you keep writing more Logan and Jean fanfics.
acetwolf94 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
I enjoy reading it. Its really good.
1life2ROCK chapter 19 . 8/27/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
LilyLunaRose chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
All with u there Scott is a Bitch no I don't mean Bastard i mean BITCH
brainfear chapter 19 . 5/10/2009
Fantastic! I loved everything about this! I kept on visualizing Hugh Jackman in this fic the entire time. Lol. Good! That's good. That's the whole point. You've portrayed them perfectly!
WayDrifter chapter 19 . 3/24/2009
love the story
Inherently Flawed chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
I loved every inch of this deliciously long story - except when Scott was being a jerk, but even that was understandable and worth it. The way you drew it out and made Logan so sweet and wonderful, as well as the completely absurd but still brilliant Carebear theme put this story firmly in my favorites list, and I regret only that I can't rank it higher than the others.

I'm supposed to get up in two and a half hours, but I couldn't go to sleep because I was too excited to finish this, but I was also dreading each chapter I went through because I knew the end was getting closer. Luckily, there are sequals :-D Who needs sleep?
xScottx chapter 19 . 8/23/2008
Loved it Logan/Jean was great.
Psilome chapter 11 . 2/2/2008
I have to say, about 2 chapters ago your writing became so much clearer and i find myself in the scenes you describe. I dont know what shifted within you but around chapter 9 everything you wrote started to just make perfect sense whilst it was a tiny bit difficult in the beginning. Im enjoying this very much now andi just feelt the urgent need to let you know, you somehow grew as an author between chapter 8 and 9 :D
amyfoxyfox chapter 19 . 4/22/2007
Thanks a lot!

I have to say this is one of my all time favourite stories and I love it and the sequel.
Mariele chapter 19 . 1/12/2007
this is the most adorable thing i've ever seen

((weird to say that about X men haha))

but seriously i loved it!

off to read the sequal
madame.alexandra chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
That was AH-dorable! Oh...I t was soo cute...I lvoed it!
madame.alexandra chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Wow, this is so cute! I love the care bear idea!