Reviews for Abandon Ship
hoshi72 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
really well done, but holy shit, I want to crawl into a hole and hide. really creepy
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh how creepy. Seriously gave me the chills... *shivers* You were right - very misleading.
Kamp chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
now that was creepifying. interesting, but creepifying.
Paperdaisies chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Creepy creepy tale. Thank you so much for sharing! It's great to read well written fics that introduce new ideas into the realm of fanfiction.

meahra chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
ok... weird but intriguing...
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was creepy as hell. All I can say.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
O-kay, that was sufficiently creepy! Can she do that? Now I'm a little afraid of her.
TeaCat chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh My God. WhAt the HelL! This is wayy to trippy for 420. You got to continue this.

Happy 420

TeaCat
Culf chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That is freaky. Evil River. Now I get your summary. I agree. How scary must it be to be trapped in your own body with someone else running it? Someone else knowing all your secrets. Poor Jayne, can't imagine what his life will be after this.
Tiff Fox chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
major shivers down the back

I know it's probably a one off, but if you do do a sequel, remember she's stealing his life, just like the hands in blue were going to steal hers

Ultimately she can't be that cold (or maybe she can)
Renee2939 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Completely original...and completely creepy. But then, I like creepy. Good job!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was insane. But in a very good, very creepy sort of way. And I absolutely love your summary; gave it a whole new edge and a twisted kind of humor. This was weird and well-written, and very original. Nice work.
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Whoa! That was WEIRD! In a good way. I liked it a lot. Is there more? Say there's more! I want to know how it turns out!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
see what you mean about Rayne never being so appropiate before. THat was really good! Liked it a lot, very unique!

Ava
S.W chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Ok. That was quite possibly the creepiest thing I have ever read. Original, I'll give you that.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »