Reviews for Silver
Zion Fyre chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
I love the imagery. It's beautiful. I can see the story woven in front of me. One of the best I've read, including published books. The only thing otherwise for me to say is UPDATE! hehehe. Besides, its about TIME There were more RikuxKairi

-Kat-
yamikinoko chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
"Do what I like so I can like what I do". Wow. Brilliant line. I'm so amazed at your fic! Just. Wow. It's so. Wow. I love the tone; it really sucked me in. Great job, for lack of something else to say. Sorry, your story's rendered me illiterate. AWESOME.
Pepper Dragon chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
This is a very beautiful story. I love the imagry. I feel like i could be there with all of the discriptions. I cant wait for the next chapter.
silver moon droplet chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
omgosh update soon at first i was confused a bit now i'm all better i really like this alot use the " " speech thingys though it makes life much easier!
Da Chief1472 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
i hate this make it kaixsora
DarkNite109 chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
I don't have anything to criticize. Beleive me, my dear, you are fabulous. Better than me, I admit it without shame. Your writing reads like poetry.
hitodama's tricks chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This fanfic isn't bad at all, well done. I like RikuxKairi a lot so I'm happy a well-written writer like you made a promising fanfiction that I came across. Well, update soon as all reviews say! I like your writing style...its like a breath of fresh air.

Regards,

hitodama
SleepingNadine chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Again, absolutely gorgeous. Your writing is so graceful, and the detail spectacular. The way you describe- it's almost stream of consciousness, but more sensation for the main character. AND IN FIRST PERSON! Anyway, I'm gushing. It's very effective is my point ;)

Also, interesting analogies! I particularly liked, "Like foam in a brimming flute of champagne" It just gives such a pefect image for the tone of the peice :)

The whole overtone of this is very melancholy and haunting. I love it! You, dear, need to write more :D :D :D
SleepingNadine chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
BEAUTIFUL. Hauntingly beautiful. What an enigmatic start!
LOTW chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
Your style of writing is great and must be very hard to work on. I can't wait till the next chapter, please update soon.
Sytrik chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Your writing style is absolutely beautiful.
Saikio chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
That was a beautiful chapter, i love how you go to such lengths to detail everything, just so it sounds not only deep, but also it makes it seem as if it is really a person's thoughts! the mind is really a unique place after all.

Peace.

X3Bre
linear cloud chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
I don't think I've ever read anything that has a style quite like yours. I mean, aside from those books they make you read in school. This was very interesting and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait for you to continue!
Noree chapter 2 . 5/5/2006