Reviews for A WTF Day
RAPHSIEG007 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Answer to the poll at the bottom: Siegfried and Raphael

Awesome Story, btw, it's making me laugh
Random Readeer chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Ivy/Amy ( Btw Yuri fanGIRL )
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I would be abyss you forgot to add revenent
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Can we choose more than one? A, C, and E all sound awesome! XD By the way, your story cracks me up! It's totally amazing! Two thumbs up!
Punishment Prez chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
The summary alone just makes me wanna favorite this already!
RandomnessDeafer chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
WAH WHYY NOT YOU INCLUDE VOLDO AND OTHER WEIRDOS IN THE STORY? TT_TT
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
This fanfic is just too funny for words. Care to keep updating for the sake of your fans?

1st poll I want Raphy and Sieggy! The pairing is hot enough as it is! MOE!
japanesegirl101 chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
I would be Ivy! *laughs evilly* *regains composure* I really like this story! Very funny and I like how you have Ivy all bad-ass because well she is! And everyone should fear her!
VoodooGurlie chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
or yunsung and kilik. :D
VoodooGurlie chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Great story. I am defenetly a yaoi crazed fan girl so for poll # 1 maxi and kilik (HEE HEE)
darkchild chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Please update as soon as possible_...
shayxel chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
haha, this just keeps getting better!

XD I didn't see any big problems so I got nothing to report there. WIll the new story be here? *looks forward to that*

Poll: I'd be Siegfried, he's my fav, and so kick ass. btw, is there any reason Talim came before Kilik in the poll? I thought you were going in alphebetical order. :3
Bashlei chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
I love the way you poke fun at the size of Taki's boobs, it had me cracking up. They are pretty damn big! For Poll #1 I would choose Maxi/Kilik, Poll #2...hm I dunno, I don't really mind and for Poll #3 I would most likely be Seong Mi-na.
THE KYO chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
...i luvs nightmare 3
shayxel chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
I really am loving this! the little author cameos crack me up and I laughed out loud at Ivy's "I see you read chapter 1"

btw there is an eerie connection between Kilik and Xianghua if you went into indepth reasearch like the dork I am. .;

Xianghua's mother fell in love with the Ling-shing-su temple's old Krita-yuga weilder. They had a kid, but for some reason it was forbidden love so they banished the woman, told the father she was dead, and kept the child in to be raised in the temple. This child turned out to be Xiang-lian, the girl Kilik grew up with and loved like a sister. When her father found out that his true love lived, he left the temple taking Krita-yuga with him and left it to his unborn daughter, as his love was pregnant when she was forced to flee, Xianghua. So there, in a twisted sorta way they are kinda related... just not by blood. So you were kinda right.

yeah... . dorkdom at its finest sorry for the long review. XD