Reviews for A little less conversation
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Lmao. I smell bloodshed coming.
FaeSoDivine chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
OMG

That is one of my favorite elvis presley songs (XD i'm the only 14 year old elvis fan i know of) and it totally went well with the story. Lol That was hilarious!

Sasuke and Naruto are cute when their drunk!
yuroshima chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Lol that was a nice read, nice job!
animabi chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
funy! you should make more dtories like this one! that was hi-lar-i-us!you did a great job! keep it up!
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
AH! I love your writing style, it's so simple yet...I dunno! I love you writing style!

Gah, I'm going to go read all your other stories now!
azn.pixie chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
one word. or phrase. or WHATEVER ITS CALLED! lmao
yoyokagirinaku chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oh my was so is puree blackmail material sakura got her hands know what?The alcohalic juice is something I would job!
KittiRatt chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! AHAHAHAHAHAAH! *dies laughing*
DesertRoseTemari chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Kakashi and Sakura are so evil! I would do the same thing, except for the fact that I'm the happy drunk of my little group. It was so funny. I feel bad for Naruto and Sasuke; they do something nice from the bottom of their drunken hearts, and are forced to see the horror along with all of their, uh, acquaintences. Funny, though. Really funny.
San'Hana chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
ROTFLMAO! Waw you should make an episode of Naruto all by yourself just for us to see Naruto and Sasuke drunk in a bar! xD

You're too funny. I love you (as an author of course xD)!
Chellemon chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
omg that was so funny! i couldnt stop laughing! omg i love that song and imaging sasuke and naruto singing it! and sasuke falling off of the STAGE! LOL! do more of the others getting drunk!1 YAY! that was so cool! i still cant stop laughing!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
LMAO!

I laughed so hard. (And just so you know, it's night time at the moment.) And then my mum came in O_O

But it was SO worth it _ \/

This Story is going on my favourite list.

May your muse strike you pure and true.
Kouzuka Haruomi chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I like!

I drew a drunk sasuke in naruto's lap once :P i agree he shuld loosen up more! kakakak!
Lillita chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
SWEET! like totaly awesome. poq
Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
(laughs hard enough to hack up a vital organ) DRUNK BISHIES! YOSH! (nner fangirl cackles with glee0 That was too ainfully wonderful. Just an all-purpose , to get me started on my online quest! Yosh! Okay. Sorry. Anywho, THANK YOU for writing this...completely perfect...great ficcy, keep writing! .