Reviews for Meet the Parents
Yabbit chapter 3 . 2/9
Only Xander.
:P
Yabbit chapter 2 . 2/9
Love Xander's Twinkle addiction...
:P
BankruptSamurai chapter 4 . 1/2
As awesome as the previous three chapters were, I'm not gonna lie: this was absolutely my favorite. Getting shot at by Deathstroke, growling via Primal spirit at Krypto and kicking Batman in the balls are all awesome and suitably hilarious but damn if the imagery in this chapter isn't hysterical.

Also completely in tune with Xander's character. I could absolutely see Xander offering Zeus snack cakes. Taunting what amounts to a god - comparatively - is practically par for the course, for the character. I don't know WHY that makes it funnier to read, but it does.

Plus, Cassie Sandsmark. She's a fantastic character and is regularly enjoyable in both pre- and post-Flashpoint comics. Gonna wind up being biased, no matter what. She's easily up there with Supergirl and Black Canary, for me - so any time she gets some love in fanfiction, I'm always pleased.
Deanov chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
I am in agreement with Nightwing and Robin.
Deanov chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Freakin' hilarity. You sir, are now on my favourite authors list!
gasacan90 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
ROFL bfg
Spidey-phd chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
"Mom's are scary people." Very true!
Spidey-phd chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Good chapter but I LOVED the twinkie growl
ConDaMon chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
u should keep going with this
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
-Oh, and if you don't do anything with these, I might just have to do it myself. The Supergirl thread is giving me ideas, as is this one . . .
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
-You have GOT to start writing a line of stories based on this! This is pure GOLD man! I'll admit, the first chapter didn't impress me much, but that's only because all we got to see what Xander getting shot at.

Happy writing, update soon, and please consider it!
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
-O, you should expand on this one! It looks like an interesting tale could come of it (that, and I happen to like Kara).

Happy writing, and update soon!
wolfey141 chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
haha this is great! Hope this isnt abandoned! want to read more.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
cackles evilly
PsychoWing chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I love compilations like this. I hope you'll have more to add because I've found all of them amusing.