Reviews for The BubbleGum Jar
sugarhype chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Holy shit! this is one good story!
Egglette chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Haha- great. I loved chapter 2 especially!

Great work.
IGAF-kun chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Very unique. _

I liked how you expressed Malchior's views on everything that he did to Raven. The personality you portrayed was very cold in emotion and calculating in thought,and his moral values were extremely warped, which seemed to fit the series well.

In the end, all he saw in her was the same thing Trigon wanted, a key to his freedom. She was simply a means to an end.

Heartless indeed.

Keep up the good work.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Wow, interesting fic, i hope it will bee updated soon.
vinnie the geek chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Very nicely done...I won't complain about a few awkward bits of grammer, although my hand itches.

I heartily agree with ending it where you did, because that allows room for doubt. Did Raven do it with malicious intent, or was it a subconcious accident? (Your author's note, however, made clear your view on the matter, and serves as a spoiler of sorts-don't do it again!)

Booyahs!

Vin
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA...yeah...chapter 2 is great. Great job on BB's characterization. His apprehension towards raven really shows that even he feels a bit guilty for being with Terra instead of Raven. The idea of Raven doing something so brash and almost selfish is just too funny; it really does work though. Dialogue was fantastic too. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
...wow...this was just...fantastic. I don't think I've EVER seen a story written from the POV of one of Raven's emotions. Your charaterization of Happy and just how she thinks was so well done. I mean...it'd almost be kinda frightening how happy she is, but then we have to remember who she is...it's quite an interesting idea; them being emotions and not being able to experience anything BUT. I loved it...keep up the great work, I can't wait for more!
Raindrop's Fall chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
...interesting...personally, i hate Terra, but its still good! keep it up!
IGAF-kun chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Interesting.
deadinside72 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
omg, hurry and updatwe, I NEED to know what happens!
RM and RJ co chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
awesome (:

omg.. the second one made my day...

ahahhaa :D
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Very, very nicely done. Loved it. But, you really should continue it. I mean, how in the world would BB react to find out that someone like Raven liked him so much that she gave him a hickey when he didn't reallize it...
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Well, this is getting interesting. Please update soon or whenever you feel like it.

-beautifulpurpleflame
ravenmasteroftele chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
lol. that was great! The ending was incredibly suprising, i loved it! Go BBRae!
Raindrop's Fall chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
very, very nicely done! although i dont really like the pinker side of Raven, it was very sweet. and i rarely call things sweet, but this is! :)
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »