Reviews for The BubbleGum Jar
Jozefski chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
An excellent series! What a riveting set of tales! This fanfic is unfailingly entertaining, no matter how many times one reads it. I yearn for more, but alas! What a stimulating read this was.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
You've ripped my heart to shreds. You put such great detail into everything and it's like I can picture everything so clearly, it's unreal.
Cassie againnnn chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Perfect chapter. Just...perfect. Your writing is truly amazing. You put such great detail into everything and it's like I can picture everything soo clearly, it's unreal.
Cassie chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
ADORABLE.
Cassie chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Agh now I'm crying. Oh my goodness. This was so sad. I don't think I've ever reviewed so much on one fanfic, but every chapter of this deserves one. Seriously.
Cassie chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
This is just absolutely beautiful. Everything about this chapter. I absolutely adore it. :')
Cassie chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I love this chapter SO much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow, this chapter was just... Deep, I think is the word. A very interesting perspective, and one I've never seen before. Very enjoyable.
ForeDitto chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Oh, I disagree. I very much enjoyed this piece, and I honestly don't think people give Starfire nearly enough depth. She isn't dense, and I don't find her half as innocent as she is usually slung off to be. She's a deep character, with a lot of interesting scope and thoughts. I can very easily see her in such a situation as this.

Starfire is everything Raven was told she wasn't allowed to be; she embraces her emotions where Raven compresses and hides them. Of the two, I feel Raven is far more innocent, and probably the more naive. I cannot see Raven ever thinking this oneshot, while I have no trouble with Starfire being in the spotlight.

:) wow, midnight ramblings :P
FireDitto chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Specialshipping19 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Man, that is sad...but do they know that Raven is half-demon? Feh, so what? YOUR BABY WAS SAVED FROM A BURNING BUILDING, YOU *******! SAY THANKS! NOT TURN AROUND LIKE, " OH, SHE SAVED MY KID FROM DEATH, RISKED HER LIFE, AND NOW SINCE SHE IS CREEPY AND HALF-DEMON (IF THE KNOW) I'LL IGNORE HER!"
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
This one is my fave so far...And you're probably right about Raven not getting the thank you's she deserves. Just because of her heritage and religion
Denalien chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
uh i can feel the guilt in it,and it burns!

Good story btw
IGAF-kun chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
Great update. Can't wait to see what you write next.

IGAF-kun
Agent of the Divine One chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
A good way to end the chapter.

Hopefully this doesn't happen again too soon. XD
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »