Reviews for The BubbleGum Jar
titanfan45 chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
Now that was a pleasent change! I liked the other chapters you've posted lately, but a little "wrongly placed blame, beat up the accused, find out you're wrong and apologise and end up closer as friends" always is a welcome change. Hope that made sense.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
HA, cute chapter. Liked the absence of dialog and just imagery. Loved all of Raven's reactions and interactions with BB. Good stuff, keep up the good work!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Hey, glad to see you updating this story again! Liked the chapter even if it was pretty dark. Great imagery and Raven's anguish really jumped off the page. Keep up the good work!
RavenRose7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
All of these are really good and I really like them. If you ever find the time could you read some of mien?
Agent of the Divine One chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
Sad. But well written.

Good work.
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
This was very sad. I can see how this would be extremely heartbreaking, Beastboy the man being gone forever, only Beastboy the animal remains. You can certainly write a sad story.
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
I hate to admit it, but I honestly didn't get this one. How is she a murderer? Does it have to do with her being the Gem?
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
Very dark, but well written.
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
I really liked this chapter. It shows just how deep a person Starfire really is.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
Raven at least should give him credit for the effort he put into learning all that. If he had learned the lines following raven's part, who knows where that could have led, she might have even been nice to him. Great chapter.
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
"In a heartbeat" says it all. Go Raven!
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
I don't know whether to applaud, admire, or simply sit back in awe...Yes, that was indeed schmaltzy but I simply cannot form the words to describe how amazing your writing is. Everything is simply flawless...simply beautiful, simply perfect. "Thank You" was my personal favorite. Your ability to animate the stream of consciousness and your skill for description is flawless in that short story. Forgive me as this review must sound trite and immature but few are able to convey words as eloquently as you and I, unfortunately, am not one of them. Chapter 11 got me hopeful though; hopeful that a novel is soon on the way. If, perchance, that happens, be sure to let me know as I can buy it and read it as soon as possible. I know that you're seemingly done with this site and are on to bigger things and I do hope that you are able to get something published as work as fine as yours should get the credit it deserves from New York Times reviewers, not teenagers with nothing better to do.

Thanks for this amazing piece of literature.

Jocelyn
Dakyu chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
That last line made me chuckle Nice work! *Goes on to read other chapters*
D chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
I'm sorry, but you're a terribly gifted writer.

(No, I'm not really sorry!)

I just hope you continue this story! No criticism here. I am wondering, though, about the chapter "Poison." So, Raven died and Beast Boy shot himself in the head? Right? What did he mean when he said she knew them too well?

Anyway, all I have left to say is thanks. (:
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
That would certainly be a downside to being immortal in a world of it though.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »