Reviews for The BubbleGum Jar
Raindrop's Fall chapter 12 . 2/10/2007
YAY! thank you for coming back! this was a good chapter, though a little short and with a few grammatical errors. Nice!
IGAF-kun chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
Nice update. It's great to have you back. _ Words can't express the excitement I'm feeling to know that you've returned.

I hope to see another chapter soon, so keep up the great work.
Sweetnevermore chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
wow... deep as always, glad to see your back!

very interesting, it makes you really think... haha (something that i would prefer not to do on a day like today...) but i thank you all the same

BN IS BACK *calls the press...*

swn
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
I thought that was sweet. :) And I'm sure that the hat is not all that she is thinking about. :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
Whoah! Wait! Did Raven add that hicky after she removed the one made by Terra or did her powers just relocate it to the other side? And I think that adding that last sentence would have been a bit much.

It sounds like something that would follow Raven playing a prank on Beast Boy. :)
Ashley chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
I really enjoyed all of your stories. You have written most of my favorites so I really hope you succeed and become an author. I will miss your stories- Good luck!
vinnie the geek chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
Aw...sniff...

Good luck!

Vin

P.S. Drop me a line sometime, so I can tell all my freinds that 'I knew her before she was a famous author'.
Raindrop's Fall chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
...this is indeed sad news. i am sorry to hear this. your writing was amazing; i hope you put this much effort into everything else you do in your life...

RCC14
Sweetnevermore chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
wow... i just want to say that it will be a sad time when i can't go onto fanfiction and read your work. It was always consistantly wonderful. When you create a story, PM me sometime and tell me the title, i will buy it, read it, recommend it to all my friends and then you will become a bestselling author... hey, it could happen... I will keep writing, and i will try my hardest to become half the writer that you were... you were an amazing author, its sad to see you go...

keep on writing and dreaming

swn
EHWIES chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
Wow.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT YOU? -sobs more-
EHWIES chapter 10 . 10/14/2006
...Beautiful. Over-doing descriptions is a good thing, my friend.
EHWIES chapter 11 . 10/14/2006

First DarkSideOfBlue, now you... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY FAVORITE TT AUTHORS?

I'll REALLY miss reading your updates, and it's a complete and utter shame that your chapter stories are unfinished- they're incredible, each and every one of them. Good luck getting published! (Oh, and when you do- I know you will xD- PM me your name or pen name, okay? I sure as heck know that I'll still be floating around on here, and anything of yours will definitely become what I write for on FFN.)

-sob-

Again, I'll miss you. You are truly a fantastic author and one of my role models in fanfiction writing. )
uninterestingpenname chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
aww. well i hope you ahve fun writing off and if you do decide to come back anytime, well you'll defiently be welcome.

i'll miss your stories for sure, but iyou wrote some pretty great stuff. (that's why you're on my top five list for authors and for oneshots.)

so...you won't be finishing your unfinished stories? (i assume that would be a no, but just checking.)

i can't think of anything more, but thanks for writing such great stuff for bb/rae and hope you do get published for a real book someday!

(are you still on youtube?)
StargazerSarah chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
oh i like these a lot. :)
IGAF-kun chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
I am sad to hear that you'll be leaving the Fanfiction community. I've thoroughly enjoyed your many works and will miss you greatly. My greatest consolation is that you might pusue a writing career and continue with your great work. _

You will be missed. Goodbye, good luck and God bless.

IGAF-kun